ADVERTISEMENT

Va Tech

Cooley at HWT was interesting I wonder if he can beef up for next season. Would love to get him in the lineup somewhere. Still have to think Whitehill will be the favorite but Cooley was a big recruit too

Reactions: bwh05 and TFBaum
Any momentum to make this look competitive gets crapped away by a weak performance by McGill who just got destroyed by this guy. This pathetic kind of match should not happen at Pitt and fuels the frustration. You lose close matches stuff happens you get your butt kicked that’s garbage at what should be a better program in Pitt.

Last edited:
Any momentum to make this look competitive gets crapped away by a weak performance by McGill who just got destroyed by this guy. This pathetic kind of match should not happen at Pitt and fuels the frustration. You lose close matches stuff happens you get your butt kicked that’s garbage at what should be a better program in Pitt.

Man that was rough.

Pitt should never lose to an ACC school not with the recruiting grounds of Pitt’s footprint.

Reactions: joeypitt
Cooley was impressive in both of his matches. Soundly beat Smeltzer to wrap up the night who took down Tremble I believe twice and was winning majority of match. Tremble of course beat Nino earlier in the year. I think Cooley would be a NQ if he was a starter this year for sure

Reactions: Harleyst99
Originally, I wasn’t giving Cooley much credit for losing 4-0 to Catka and was surprised they put him out there at Heavy, but after the dual Catka beat Slinger 12-4, it made more sense. Cooley’s extra match against Smeltzer was a fun match to watch. Both guys were quick.. I thought Smeltzer even looked bigger than Cooley

Unfortunate Wentzel’s match officially end as injury default.. he was clearly in control the whole match, would have been great if it could have went the distance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT