64 Wake
73 NC St
82 Syracuse
84 BC
97 Fl St
129 GA Tech
182 N. Dame
204 Louisville

Cuse will be moving up after beating KP #51 Oregon by 20 pts today.

Ville and ND are killing the rest of the conference

Best thing they could do is neither win a game except against each other

According to KenPom today--

12 Duke
20 UNC
25 Clemson
29 UVA
43 Pitt
57 VA Tech
59 Miami
64 Wake
73 NC St
82 Syracuse
84 BC
97 Fl St
129 GA Tech
182 N. Dame
204 Louisville

Cuse will be moving up after beating KP #51 Oregon by 20 pts today.

If you are going to do this, please just list NET. Its what the committee uses.

If you are going to do this, please just list NET. Its what the committee uses.
NET updates tomorrow. Pretty rough Saturday for the league. At least Cuse had a good win today. We needed UNC to win yesterday.

But…I feel as though our biggest worry is ourselves. Win a couple big games while taking care of business in all the other games, and we will be fine. I’m just not all that confident right now.

NET updates tomorrow. Pretty rough Saturday for the league. At least Cuse had a good win today. We needed UNC to win yesterday.

But…I feel as though our biggest worry is ourselves. Win a couple big games while taking care of business in all the other games, and we will be fine. I’m just not all that confident right now.
Decent opponent coming up for Pitt with PFW on Wednesday. Good test to finish off the OOC slate and head into the ACC. Here’s hoping for a good showing to take us into the holidays.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt

The ACC sucks so bad. I think we have an NCAAT team but the league sucks too bad for us to make it. They may have to consider what the Sun Belt did a few years ago and only schedule half the games ahead of time and then the 2nd half, you have like an A Division and B Division.

Right now, the league only gets 4/15 in. 27%. Pathetic. And only 1 from the ACC 12. I do think the league ends up with 5 though.

The ACC sucks so bad. I think we have an NCAAT team but the league sucks too bad for us to make it. They may have to consider what the Sun Belt did a few years ago and only schedule half the games ahead of time and then the 2nd half, you have like an A Division and B Division.

Right now, the league only gets 4/15 in. 27%. Pathetic. And only 1 from the ACC 12. I do think the league ends up with 5 though.
Just curious, which schools get ruled out for other conferences? Is it the Big 10 9? The Big 12 10? The SEC 7?

Just curious, which schools get ruled out for other conferences? Is it the Big 10 9? The Big 12 10? The SEC 7?

It doesn't work like that necessarily because even if you take Kansas, Baylor, MSU, Ky, etc out of those leagues, the leagues are deep enough to produce a significant number of teams on their own. Like we know KU and Baylor are going every year, but the league could get 6-7 other teams. The ACC 12 is only a 2-3 bid league. Maybe just 1 this year. But probably 2. The whole point of this is to illustrate that we essentially play in "high major" league similar to the A10 or American, but games against 3 independents, UNC, UVa, and Duke. We arent going to beat those teams enough and the ACC 12 isnt going to get us enough Q1 opportunities.

• Haha
Reactions: Ski11585
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT