ADVERTISEMENT

VB: "Pitt is it!!!!"

I've heard recently that the opening has slipped to mid-2025 season at best FWIW
The recent University Times article I read indicated spring 2026, so a few months behind the original projection. Either way, the kids graduating in the class of 2026 will be the first ones to exclusively be in the new facility.

I don't know if she'd come because of Masten, but I absolutely love the video out there of Macy McAmis. So fun to watch. I think she might be young for her class.

Pulling Morgan Williams out of that talent rich Metro program would be awesome, as well.

Last edited:
I would guess it has to be either an OPP or another OH to step in after the Babcock/Stafford/Bayless class leaves. Anyone up to date on follows with a guess at who fits the bill?
VB Adrenaline posted something about holding off on updated class rankings because a big commit was imminent and Petrone tweeted that about an hour later. Not sure if that was the reference they were hinting at or not. They came back and said something about the program being close and that Pitt was "going for it" with this class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT