ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia preview and match thread

Curious about Pitzer. Should be a match you don’t need him but being an ACC win would be helpful for seeding at ACC tournament

Reactions: Eric_Knopsnyder
Casto wins 14-8. Good result that looks convincing on paper, but still pretty sloppy. Chezez's six point move at end of period was (obviously) huge.

Luca with another workmanlike performance. Gets an escape, gives up escape after getting over 1-minute riding time, adds a late takedown for 4-1 win.

Nino with a 7-4 win against a solid guy in Battista, but after majors in their first three meetings, I was hoping to see him open it up in the third. Still can't complain about that. Puts Pitt in great position.

I will never understand Camacho, one match he left his offense back at the dorm and then like tonight he’s on fire. He has so much potential if he could just put it all together and make a run!!

He got pinned by Edinboro kid, teched by F&M kid, pinned by Brown, majored by Gardner-Webb.
I love Micky, but it should not be that close.
The way he wrestled tonight you would have never guessed that. But again, this is why we question Mickey’s motor and focus on what needs done.

Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT