ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech Game Thread

No the broadcast has made this game weird like it’s in a fishbowl ….

Quit trying to pick a fight

I'm not trying to pick a fight. I'm trying to understand something that makes no sense.

If you have the sound turned up and you haven't heard any whistles all game you might want to have the sound on your television checked out.

Refs sent Sebande to the line with a chance to cut it to a two-possession game. He bricked the front end of a 1-and-1. VT ends half on a 3 and it's an 11 point game. Refs swallowed the whistle 10 minutes against VT but it's our own fault we are in such a hole at the half.

Capel has been better with in game adjustments this year.

Lets see what he can do today.

I think we have a big run in us. Some of the bigger wins we have had didn’t look so great for a while either.

Who is it gonna be? GE? Nike? Let’s pop some 3’s
well nike seems to be trash in opening halfs, lets hope he heats up again.

I’m not watching, currently listening to Curtis and Bill. Curtis keeps saying the panthers ONLY shoot 75 percent from the line as a team. I thought he was a basketball guy?

He said something on the post game show after one of the recent games, I forget which one, about our foul shooting that made me think to myself, does he really not understand what an average college player shoots from the line.

WTF happened to this team??

Federico 3 fouls in like 5 seconds

This game sadly appears over

I know we aren’t allowed to talk about officiating without Joe jumping in. (reinforced by a trusty BBinsider like)….but holy hell.

I know we aren’t allowed to talk about officiating without Joe jumping in. (reinforced by a trusty BBinsider like)….but holy hell.
We literally just got a terrible call to go our way. There is not a conspiracy. Let the game play out without crying about every call my god

Wow, we're in the bonus already. Could help get us back in this thing.

No doubt refs have injected themselves into the game but Pitt hasn't been smart in their reactions. Hopefully Mutts' little tantrum gets on their nerves and changes the vibe.

Fix was in. zebras got paid.

Four minutes and 20 seconds into the second half and the refs have already called SEVEN fouls on Virginia Tech, and you guys think that the refs are screwing Pitt.

No doubt refs have injected themselves into the game but Pitt hasn't been smart in their reactions. Hopefully Mutts' little tantrum gets on their nerves and changes the vibe.

Agree - they are starting to overdue it both ways

The line move very late from Pitt +3 to Pitt +6. I thought maybe someone was out for Pitt and it wasn't announced yet. Maybe it was just that a ref got paid....

I’m now seeing back to back ear cleaners and nose cleaner advertising

Anal flushes coming up on the next break I’m sure…?

That was an atrocious 5 minutes of basketball with all those fouls and bad calls on both sides. Somehow Pitt is still in the game especially since already in the one-on-one with so much time left.

Virginia tech is gonna have so many guys foul out they’ll finish the game with managers and people are complaining about the refs lol

Refs didn't do us any help in the first half. But they have made up for it in the 2nd. But if won't matter if they keep making threes like they are.

Dude anyone pretending these announcers are being neutral has to be drunk

“ Ho-hooooo what a pass”

It was absolutely Hillgrove like in its partisanship

Hard to come back when you give up 2nd chances. Now, we're in big time foul trouble. This one's not looking good.

Reactions: DruidTM
How this game was called played a huge role in this result.

we have not played in a game officiated like this in years.

Reactions: Sam Bam Clancy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT