ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech Game Thread

I mean we can’t even cut it to 5 points…???

Every time we get to 6-7… it back to 10 almost immediately

If you were going to fix a game as a ref, you wouldn't make it blatantly lopsided in total fouls. You might say: screw a team over early, and then once they are behind 10-12 points call some fouls on other team to make it look closer on total fouls, and then if the losing team starts to come back at all, make a few more calls against them to keep them at bay. Maybe even if one of their players is hot to start the 2nd half, put 3 fouls on him in 60 seconds and neutralize him. Seems like a script I've seen somewhere....

It is not only the number of fouls it is who they are on.

Yeah, so like when Blake Hinson jumps out into the dribbler 25 feet from the basket and moving away the refs should have said, hey, wait a second, that's Blake Hinson. He's pretty important to Pitt. We better not call that obvious foul on him.

Reactions: Anti Pitt Refs
Yeah, so like when Blake Hinson jumps out into the dribbler 25 feet from the basket and moving away the refs should have said, hey, wait a second, that's Blake Hinson. He's pretty important to Pitt. We better not call that obvious foul on him.
1 out of a thousand

1 out of a thousand

Right, so when Federiko Federiko has just picked up an early foul and then he has his arm draped around the guy in the post and they try to throw him the ball and Federiko reaches around him to try to get the ball the refs should say, wait, he's got the same name for a first name and a last name, we can't call a foul on him.

I mean come on guys, they are calling this game tight, but it's not like they are calling phantom fouls.

Free throws are Pitt 5-10 and VT 14-20. Refs biased for VT? Maybe but Pitt definitely not capitalizing when they have the opportunity and if they want to win this game they need to win the free throw contest down the stretch.

Now, that was a garbage call. The dude falls on the way down after the shot and that merits a whistle? C'mon!

Reactions: MrPups
Just an off game by the panthers. Blake was awful in both end. It happens

Need a strong bounce back

This game sucks

I don’t think PITT had a single run all day

It’s not even like of PITT had a run VT had a run etc…

Nope it’s more like VT had a 13-0 run … that’s all folks

Cant break the 9-10 point barrier

VT has simply out played pitt. They’ve been on this play a good game and lose one. They were due and Pitt win six in a row. Oh well

Gotta win three of the last four. I’d be shocked if they didn’t come back against GT with a vengeance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT