ADVERTISEMENT

Vuk trying hard to find recruiting articles to write

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Seems like he just picked a random recruit to ask if Pitt is recruiting him. Pretty hilarious quote:

"Pitt is not recruiting me as hard as other programs,” Brown told PSN. “They have been off and on with keeping in touch. I know they are in search for a guard so I’m sure they have their eyes on multiple guys. I can only control what I can control, if they aren’t two feet in with me then it is what it is.”

What does Jeff even say to a kid at this point? “Hey, I know we are one of the worst P5 programs in the entire country, I have made 0 progress and I’m in year 4 here! I know I can’t really coach basketball and neither can my staff, it’s really cold here and you won’t win much, wanna join?”

Seems like he just picked a random recruit to ask if Pitt is recruiting him. Pretty hilarious quote:

"Pitt is not recruiting me as hard as other programs,” Brown told PSN. “They have been off and on with keeping in touch. I know they are in search for a guard so I’m sure they have their eyes on multiple guys. I can only control what I can control, if they aren’t two feet in with me then it is what it is.”

Not random this is one of the few we were linked to. Was a good scoop

Reactions: DnTanna07
What does Jeff even say to a kid at this point? “Hey, I know we are one of the worst P5 programs in the entire country, I have made 0 progress and I’m in year 4 here! I know I can’t really coach basketball and neither can my staff, it’s really cold here and you won’t win much, wanna join?”

I think he's given up on the 2022 class. Perhaps the deal with Heather is NCAAT next year or else so in that case, he needs to land an impact transfer. Some HS player ranked 189 or 267 isnt helping the team next year.

I think he's given up on the 2022 class. Perhaps the deal with Heather is NCAAT next year or else so in that case, he needs to land an impact transfer. Some HS player ranked 189 or 267 isnt helping the team next year.

Avery Brown played on the PSA NY Cardinals this summer, which is the same exact team as Yann Farrell who we spent a good amount of time recruiting. Brown's stats over the summer simply were not good. He averaged 3 points per game on 36% shooting.

If this was Darren Buchanan who has been stellar his senior season or Yann Farrell or another player that had a strong EYBL summer and or senior season, it would be a problem. Brown hasn't shown he is a legit ACC player yet.

The objective is to get the best recruits possible. Brown isnt the best guard possible.

Avery Brown played on the PSA NY Cardinals this summer, which is the same exact team as Yann Farrell who we spent a good amount of time recruiting. Brown's stats over the summer simply were not good. He averaged 3 points per game on 36% shooting.

If this was Darren Buchanan who has been stellar his senior season or Yann Farrell or another player that had a strong EYBL summer and or senior season, it would be a problem. Brown hasn't shown he is a legit ACC player yet.

The objective is to get the best recruits possible. Brown isnt the best guard possible.
Who exactly are we recruiting right now? We have 0 recruits.

Reactions: iMissTheOldDayss

It is truly, truly remarkable that every time you post it gets more and more and more delusional each time. I commend you Vade Vade, just so you’re aware we have a walk on guard playing big minutes, so I get why Jeff would be very picky

just because you say things it doesn’t make them true.

lower ranked recruits help teams all the time.

Femi Odukale just helped us last year.

he will have plenty of turnover to grab some high school kids now. Him not doing it may mean he’s gone.

You do realize Vuk literally ran almost the same article on Farrell like 3 days before this one; right?

just because you say things it doesn’t make them true.

lower ranked recruits help teams all the time.

Femi Odukale just helped us last year.

he will have plenty of turnover to grab some high school kids now. Him not doing it may mean he’s gone.
Yep

Reactions: bobfree
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT