ADVERTISEMENT

Watching these games rooting for some of the teams makes you

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
realize how overrated some of these teams and leagues are. Like I'm rooting for these teams like they are Pitt, so I subconsciously compare them to "my team" as I watch them and they aren't as good.

- Dayton - horrible. Wouldnt finish higher than 14th in A10

- Creighton - unathletic YMCA dudes, WTF

- Marquette - give them a pass due to missing Kolek but they are a Top 15 team???

- UVa - rooting against them but they are ass

- Boise State -terrible. Bottom 4 team in ACC. Already lost to Clemson and VT. They wont beat this desperate UNM team

Reactions: H-Burg Panther
This Boise team is so bad. If they lose this, I am not putting them in. 20-10? Get the eff out of here. Watched Duquesne and they are better for real. I dont see any way Boise can beat this UNM team. They are ASS

Reactions: whirlybird optio
This Boise team is so bad. If they lose this, I am not putting them in. 20-10? Get the eff out of here. Watched Duquesne and they are better for real. I dont see any way Boise can beat this UNM team. They are ASS
6 Q1 wins they could lose by 100 it wouldn’t matter

6 Q1 wins they could lose by 100 it wouldn’t matter

Who were they against though?

2 were vs New Mexico
2 were vs SDSU (overrated)
SMC
@ Nevada

And they will end 20-10 (D2 games dont count). That's not enough for me especially considering some of those Q1 wins are only Q1 wins due to the other team gaming the NET.

Who were they against though?

2 were vs New Mexico
2 were vs SDSU (overrated)
SMC
@ Nevada

And they will end 20-10 (D2 games dont count). That's not enough for me especially considering some of those Q1 wins are only Q1 wins due to the other team gaming the NET.
Well, that’s 6 wins against teams in the field.

We have 2. (I’m counting UVA for us so I have to count New Mexico for them)

That’s the issue. We don’t have the wins.

It’s like the exact opposite of last year. Last year we had a lot of good wins, but terrible metrics, barely beat the bad teams, some truly bad losses.

This year, no Q4 losses, but only 2 wins against teams in the field.

Reactions: TD_6082
Well, that’s 6 wins against teams in the field.

We have 2. (I’m counting UVA for us so I have to count New Mexico for them)

That’s the issue. We don’t have the wins.

It’s like the exact opposite of last year. Last year we had a lot of good wins, but terrible metrics, barely beat the bad teams, some truly bad losses.

This year, no Q4 losses, but only 2 wins against teams in the field.

I get what you are saying but I, personally, am discounting the MWC and devaluing them for gaming. I believe our wins vs like NC State, BC, VT are as good or better than those. I have watched enough basketball in my life to know these teams arent good. Now, will Boise be safely in? Yea. But I dont think they or Dayton, or New Mexico make my field

Reactions: whirlybird optio
I get what you are saying but I, personally, am discounting the MWC and devaluing them for gaming. I believe our wins vs like NC State, BC, VT are as good or better than those. I have watched enough basketball in my life to know these teams arent good. Now, will Boise be safely in? Yea. But I dont think they or Dayton, or New Mexico make my field
Oh I agree. And this Pitt team, it’s nuts. If they are a 10 seed with the right 2 seed, they could absolutely go to the Elite 8.

Tomorrow will be a fun game. Pitt won’t be intimidated. We are playing well and this UNC team can throw a clunker now and again .

Oh I agree. And this Pitt team, it’s nuts. If they are a 10 seed with the right 2 seed, they could absolutely go to the Elite 8.

Tomorrow will be a fun game. Pitt won’t be intimidated. We are playing well and this UNC team can throw a clunker now and again .

I'll tell you this, these 2 teams are better than Dayton. Dayton is stunningly bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT