ADVERTISEMENT

Weather

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
As rough as it has been.................right now sitting on my deck....it is about a 10/10 weather wise. Perfect. Not hot. Not cold. No humidity. My dogs driving me crazy by running wind sprints across the yard after everthing they imagine to see. They love this cooler weather also. But they are true nutcases.

Raise a glass to all who had endure the past few weeks and enjoy this. The best thing about no sports on TV and no real new shows, the back porch/deck/yard becomes more valued as a hangout.

As rough as it has been.................right now sitting on my deck....it is about a 10/10 weather wise. Perfect. Not hot. Not cold. No humidity. My dogs driving me crazy by running wind sprints across the yard after everthing they imagine to see. They love this cooler weather also. But they are true nutcases.

Raise a glass to all who had endure the past few weeks and enjoy this. The best thing about no sports on TV and no real new shows, the back porch/deck/yard becomes more valued as a hangout.
Same here (minus the dogs lol). Plus we have both of our kids here (the only silver lining of this crazy time) so we're all just hanging out.

It has been an unusual summer so far here, too.

Normally, the humidity hits hard around June 1st, and stays until September. Not so much, this year. So far, anyway.

Yesterday I went for a bike ride in the late afternoon. Low 90s, and 21% humidity.

I couldn't have asked for a better day.

All I can say is that I can’t wait for winter. This heat is awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT