ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to Pitt Bam Brima!

He looks quick but small.

6'5" and 235. If he is "small" with that height, he could easily gain a lot of weight.
He could probably move to 260, maybe more. They don;t need him on the field
yet, so he's easily a redshirt, and one who puts on some weight in the meantime.

He's about as raw of a project as you can get.

I agree with you about his being "raw".....I was referring to his size. I don't see size as
an issue. He has a frame that can easily put on weight. Now, will he get better as time goes on?......I have no idea.

I agree with you about his being "raw".....I was referring to his size. I don't see size as
an issue. He has a frame that can easily put on weight. Now, will he get better as time goes on?......I have no idea.

Yep, we seen many cases this pans out, and many that it doesnt. Have to motivate the kid, and it seems like he has the personality for that.

Reactions: JokePa
Yep, we seen many cases this pans out, and many that it doesnt. Have to motivate the kid, and it seems like he has the personality for that.

Exactly! If he pans out, great. If not and he gets bigger as he probably will, it gives
us another big body for practice and for depth.

Exactly! If he pans out, great. If not and he gets bigger as he probably will, it gives
us another big body for practice and for depth.
Give me a break, nobody recruits for practice and depth. Yikes! You recruit for the next Aaron Donald not the next practice dummy. If Narduzzi began recruiting for the later he should be fired right now.

Reactions: Jpripper88
Give me a break, nobody recruits for practice and depth. Yikes! You recruit for the next Aaron Donald not the next practice dummy. If Narduzzi began recruiting for the later he should be fired right now.

The "practice and depth" guys are who ended up getting weeded out of the competition.

He looks quick but small.
I saw him play twice last year.The one game he was a non factor against South Williamsport.He played a much better game against Shikellemy.I saw him a the District four combine in may.He really has to hit the weights,especially in his upper body .He ran a 4.8 40. He is a pretty good athlete.He is more of a project that needs time to develop.You are getting a good kid off the field.

I saw him play twice last year.The one game he was a non factor against South Williamsport.He played a much better game against Shikellemy.I saw him a the District four combine in may.He really has to hit the weights,especially in his upper body .He ran a 4.8 40. He is a pretty good athlete.He is more of a project that needs time to develop.You are getting a good kid off the field.

Yeah, that area isn't exactly known for it's football, either.

Reactions: Jpripper88
Look what HCPN did with the DE's that he was given the past several years. Now that his recruits will be all on his shoulders in regards to development, I like the way we're heading on the D-line.

My nephew played with him two years ago. He got much better last year and has only played football a few years. He’s still learning. He will redshirt, get bigger, and learned how to play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT