ADVERTISEMENT

OBSESSED WITH US

I have no idea to link the post in here if someone can do that please do so because some people don’t have Instagram

PED STATE IG POST

there HUGE blue white weekend is this Saturday and all they can think about is pitt meanwhile there obsessed with us!!! Someone remind those guys who kept them out of the championship game in 2016. We would’ve beat the brakes off then the last 4 years
The unintentional irony of your post is......sigh......

Reactions: pittdan77
That pic with whoever the PissU player is with Pittsburgh in the background is obscene. They have no relationship with the city of Pittsburgh. I don't care if the kid is from Pittsburgh. He made a huge mistake and that shouldn't be highlighted by him while including Pittsburgh in it. Associating anything PissU with Pittsburgh is an insult.

Its the biggest school cult in the country and Pgh is their no. 1 market (that matters).
Pitt can never escape that.
It would be like trying to avoid Mickey Mouse in Disneyworld.

Last edited:
Its the biggest school cult in the country and Pgh is their no. 1 market (that matters).
Pitt can never escape that.
It would be like trying to avoid Mickey Mouse in Disneyworld.

Philadelphia is PissU's #1 market. And that's appropriate for that city to be associated with a perverted culture like they create at PissU. Pitt is THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH and is Pittsburgh's college team. Period. To associate that garbage scum at PissU with Pittsburgh is an insult. They shouldn't even be playing football at all.

That pic with whoever the PissU player is with Pittsburgh in the background is obscene. They have no relationship with the city of Pittsburgh. I don't care if the kid is from Pittsburgh. He made a huge mistake and that shouldn't be highlighted by him while including Pittsburgh in it. Associating anything PissU with Pittsburgh is an insult.
Also Paturdo winning Dapper Dan awards was a total joke. What did he do for Pittsburgh besides take our athletes from here? St penn and wv are treated like hometown teams in order for their grads and fans to feel at home and spend $$$. Way too many grads of these 2 schools have infiltrated into the Pittsburgh media. Pittsburgh media will never recognize Pitt as the hometown major D1 team and it's unfortunate but the truth. H2P!!

Also Paturdo winning Dapper Dan awards was a total joke. What did he do for Pittsburgh besides take our athletes from here? St penn and wv are treated like hometown teams in order for their grads and fans to feel at home and spend $$$. Way too many grads of these 2 schools have infiltrated into the Pittsburgh media. Pittsburgh media will never recognize Pitt as the hometown school and it's unfortunate but the truth. H2P!!
I've had consulting projects near state college. IT IS NOT LOCAL!! That is a decent ride from Pittsburgh and if you are considering them local you might as well cover the Cleveland Cavaliers since they are closer and we don't have an NBA franchise in Pittsburgh.

Is the picture in the post of Martin? Someone needs to tell PSU that Monessen and Belle Vernon are actually 724, not 412. It should instead read "724 to Happy Valley."

the dentist is probably already contacting their PR department complaining that anth wasn't used in the image

I've had consulting projects near state college. IT IS NOT LOCAL!! That is a decent ride from Pittsburgh and if you are considering them local you might as well cover the Cleveland Cavaliers since they are closer and we don't have an NBA franchise in Pittsburgh.

State College and Morgantown are NOT local, so I agree with what you posted. Let's just cover O$U sports. Much higher quality than PissU and they're just as close or closer.

Philadelphia is PissU's #1 market. And that's appropriate for that city to be associated with a perverted culture like they create at PissU. Pitt is THE UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH and is Pittsburgh's college team. Period. To associate that garbage scum at PissU with Pittsburgh is an insult. They shouldn't even be playing football at all.
Maybe
But they get more local front page media coverage here.
At least in Philly, you usually have to drill down to the sports section.
And no way they get as much local tv coverage there.

Maybe
But they get more local front page media coverage here.
At least in Philly, you usually have to drill down to the sports section.
And no way they get as much local tv coverage there.

to their credit, the PG coverage of Pitt spring ball has been excellent while they have had practically nothing on PSU. Reason is most likely because their beat writer is now covering another team (can't remember if he was moved to Pirates or someone else) and they haven't replaced him yet. But the good Pitt coverage/lack of PSU in spring ball has been refreshing.

For those keeping score at home, that is now 2 compliments I've for the PG in under an hour. Who would have thought.

Reactions: xslfyk4
to their credit, the PG coverage of Pitt spring ball has been excellent while they have had practically nothing on PSU. Reason is most likely because their beat writer is now covering another team (can't remember if he was moved to Pirates or someone else) and they haven't replaced him yet. But the good Pitt coverage/lack of PSU in spring ball has been refreshing.

For those keeping score at home, that is now 2 compliments I've for the PG in under an hour. Who would have thought.
The Post Gazette has tremendous culpability in its decades-long protection of Sandusky, Paterno and Tom Bradley (read the testimony in the Sandusky trial transcripts).

There has never been word one published by that rag to even moderately acknowledge that the assaults even happened, let alone that there was actual guilt.

Ron Cook and Smizik still proclaim Sandusky was innocent. Paterno is still their god.

The only coverage of PsU Football sexual assaults, including the ones that still happen, have never been reported by Pgh media. It has to come from national entities. Hell even the State College paper is more objective than the PG.
The PG must die.

Also Paturdo winning Dapper Dan awards was a total joke. What did he do for Pittsburgh besides take our athletes from here? St penn and wv are treated like hometown teams in order for their grads and fans to feel at home and spend $$$. Way too many grads of these 2 schools have infiltrated into the Pittsburgh media. Pittsburgh media will never recognize Pitt as the hometown major D1 team and it's unfortunate but the truth. H2P!!
Just imagine the delicious justice of Satan torturing him for the hundreds, if not thousands of child sexual assaults he is responsible for. And that Satan has a place still waiting for any one who still admires Paterno

what's up Mauti? You sure seem fixated on that Georgia Tech game (lost track of how many times you reference it), maybe should be more concerned why you keep losing to OSU

Because losing to the number 3 or 4 team in the country is the same as losing to the number 124 team in the country at home the week they fired their coach. I mean lets be honest and say it we should have easily beat Georgia Tech. I agree to that Penn State needs to bet OSU and Michigan to go to the next level but we need to not keep losing games that we should win every year to get to the next level

• Haha
Reactions: pittmeister
Because losing to the number 3 or 4 team in the country is the same as losing to the number 124 team in the country at home the week they fired their coach. I mean lets be honest and say it we should have easily beat Georgia Tech. I agree to that Penn State needs to bet OSU and Michigan to go to the next level but we need to not keep losing games that we should win every year to get to the next level
Please. You rapists regularly lose to decaying dog manure teams like Illinois and Indiana in nearly every season. Gladly put up GT against those teams most years. Of course, those losses are always because of the “witch hunt” against you.

we? Lol, yeah right. But I do agree with your point. To their credit your nits usually take care of business against the jabronis on their schedule

Who is the player?

I’m not seeing how that IG post is offensive to Pitt fans. And even if it does offend you somehow, why are you worried about what those PSU weirdos think anyway? Seriously who cares

Wow, Pitt lost to Georgia Tech. At least they'll be back on the schedule. After Pennsylvania A&M lost to Temple, James from State Farm didn't want any more Temple.
They renewed the series less than 2 years after the last game of the series in 2018. So much for your won't play Temple conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: pittmeister
I’m not seeing how that IG post is offensive to Pitt fans. And even if it does offend you somehow, why are you worried about what those PSU weirdos think anyway? Seriously who cares

It is not offensive. I actually really like it. Stuff like this shows time and time again that we are your #1 rival. OSU and Michigan look at you as a JV team and dont care.

Michigan State is actually a perfect rival for them due to the kinship with massive numbers of sexual assaults
Unfortunately, PSU and MSU are far from the only 2 Big 10 schools that covered up massive numbers of sexual assaults in order to protect their athletic programs.

That conference is the perfect fit for the Peds.

First off, who cares what anyone from rape u says. Think about it.....they still root for a team that allowed kid rape then hired a coach that hid a rape at vandy. Second, and listen clearly, if you go to a practice, you are a loser

Reactions: PittFanDan17
Lol this again. Didn’t we just have another clown last week that thought PSU was afraid of Pitt because of a potential loss? 😂

Look, PSU/Temple was taking a 10 year hiatus from ‘17-‘26, regardless of what happened in 2015. PSU has won 40 of 45 games against Temple. Calm down, little guy.

WVU is on the schedule in ‘23 and ‘24, and then they’re off for at least 10 years, regardless of what happens. But I bet if WVU were to win one of those 2 games, those idiots would think PSU is afraid of them too!

I swear, if Penn State had a dollar for every local little brother school that thinks they scare PSU, their NIL fundraising would be complete 😂

All jokes aside, the truth is that Penn State can’t play all of these local schools as often as you’d like. It just doesn’t make practical business sense. Instead, they will rotate through them. Pitt already had their day in the spotlight. Next up is WVU. Temple and Syracuse are on future schedules. After that, who knows? Maybe Pitt will get a shot again. In the meantime, everyone needs to calm down, shut up, and be patient. Penn State will get to you when it’s your turn :)
Lather up bro success with honor!!!!

Reactions: bschulter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT