ADVERTISEMENT

OBSESSED WITH US

It is not offensive. I actually really like it. Stuff like this shows time and time again that we are your #1 rival. OSU and Michigan look at you as a JV team and dont care.

I’m not a Pedo State fan lmao. The IG post just seems insignificant. I don’t even really see it as a shot at Pitt.

First off, who cares what anyone from rape u says. Think about it.....they still root for a team that allowed kid rape then hired a coach that hid a rape at vandy. Second, and listen clearly, if you go to a practice, you are a loser

And just last year, covered up a gangbang of a drunk girl and either bought her silence or never informed the girl that her gangbang video had been shared on the internet.

Lol this again. Didn’t we just have another clown last week that thought PSU was afraid of Pitt because of a potential loss? 😂

Look, PSU/Temple was taking a 10 year hiatus from ‘17-‘26, regardless of what happened in 2015. PSU has won 40 of 45 games against Temple. Calm down, little guy.

WVU is on the schedule in ‘23 and ‘24, and then they’re off for at least 10 years, regardless of what happens. But I bet if WVU were to win one of those 2 games, those idiots would think PSU is afraid of them too!

I swear, if Penn State had a dollar for every local little brother school that thinks they scare PSU, their NIL fundraising would be complete 😂

All jokes aside, the truth is that Penn State can’t play all of these local schools as often as you’d like. It just doesn’t make practical business sense. Instead, they will rotate through them. Pitt already had their day in the spotlight. Next up is WVU. Temple and Syracuse are on future schedules. After that, who knows? Maybe Pitt will get a shot again. In the meantime, everyone needs to calm down, shut up, and be patient. Penn State will get to you when it’s your turn :)

Iowa and Iowa State play
Utah and BYU play
Florida and Florida State play
Georgia and GT play
Louisville and Kentucky play
Clemson and SC play

You are afraid of losing a few games. Its fine to admit that. You know you will lose every once in awhile but you dont want to.

Iowa and Iowa State play
Utah and BYU play
Georgia and GT play
Clemson and SC play

You are afraid of losing a few games. Its fine to admit that. You know you will lose every once in awhile but you dont want to.
There's no point in laying this out for them. Logic and rationale won't work, it's obvious that the PSU crowd as a whole isn't the brightest of the bunch. The university's library of all places is named after a person that oversaw one of the most, if not the most, horrific series of incidents ever associated with sports.

Reactions: PittFanDan17
There's no point in laying this out for them. Logic and rationale won't work, it's obvious that the PSU crowd as a whole isn't the brightest of the bunch. The university's library of all places is named after a person that oversaw one of the most, if not the most, horrific series of incidents ever associated with sports.

I mean just be honest. That's it. We dont play Duquesne in basketball anymore for some of the same reasons that PSU wont play us. I can admit that. It doesnt hurt me. The football team is such a big part of who these Pennsyltuckians are, that they have to talk themselves in to believing that it makes sense to play Temple, Syr, WVU, and VT instead of Pitt. If they admitted the truth, they feel it would damage their individual character as a man. Its just so weird.

They are going to lose some games to Pitt. Maybe not a lot. But some. They are afraid to do that. Simple as that.

Is the picture in the post of Martin? Someone needs to tell PSU that Monessen and Belle Vernon are actually 724, not 412. It should instead read "724 to Happy Valley."

That's why I asked who is the picture of? I didnt think it was a picture of Martin since Monessen and Belle Vernon arent 412. I mean I know Lawn Maintenance U isnt the brightest but still. So is it just a generic player and the 412 to PSU means that like all the 412 fans were going to the PSU Spring Game instead of Pitt?

Lol SMF, you know damn well that IG post from PSU had nothing to do with Pitt. You’re a troll who’s trying to stir the pot. That’s okay, though. I like it. I’ll play.

Iowa and Iowa State play
Utah and BYU play
Georgia and GT play
Clemson and SC play

That’s a great list, but the only difference is that those schools consider those opponents as their rivals. PSU does not consider Pitt to be their rival. Instead, they look at Pitt as ONE of their “historic rivals,” along with WVU, Syracuse, Temple, Maryland, and Rutgers. This is why they rotate them.

Penn State’s “Unrivaled” slogan is really more than it seems on the surface. It’s a very deliberate marketing strategy. They know that selecting any one of those schools as their main rival would give that school instant credibility. PSU knows the size and power of their brand on the east coast, and they don’t want any one school to profit off of it. By calling themselves “Unrivaled,” they ensure that all of those schools remain competitive with each other, but none of them become competitive with Penn State.

This is really no different than a Fortune 500 company, tbh. We, as sports fans, get so caught up with the actual games/results, but this is how big time college football programs operate. Like I’ve said a thousand times, it’s not personal, it’s just business.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexipsu
By calling themselves “Unrivaled,” they ensure that all of those schools remain competitive with each other, but none of them become competitive with Penn State.

This is really no different than a Fortune 500 company, tbh. We, as sports fans, get so caught up with the actual games/results, but this is how big time college football programs operate. Like I’ve said a thousand times, it’s not personal, it’s just business.

You do realize you just proved my point with saying that right? They are afraid that playing Pitt and losing to Pitt.....and they WILL lose some games to Pitt..... will hurt their program. I totally understand its business. But is based on fear. Fear you will lose. It would take an upset of epic proportions to lose to Temple or Syracuse. And losing to WVU or your historic VT rival (have you ever played) doesn't hurt a Penn State fan like losing to Pitt.

So again, I will ask. In a 10 game home and home series, how many games does Pitt win?

You do realize you just proved my point with saying that right? They are afraid that playing Pitt and losing to Pitt.....and they WILL lose some games to Pitt..... will hurt their program. I totally understand its business. But is based on fear. Fear you will lose. It would take an upset of epic proportions to lose to Temple or Syracuse. And losing to WVU or your historic VT rival (have you ever played) doesn't hurt a Penn State fan like losing to Pitt.

So again, I will ask. In a 10 game home and home series, how many games does Pitt win?

What is so significant about a potential loss to Pitt, that doesn’t exist with the other schools?

I already explained this. In PSU’s eyes, Pitt, WVU, Syracuse, Temple, Maryland, and Rutgers are all interchangeable. They’re all “historic rivals,” and every one of them is capable of beating PSU if they don’t bring their A game. But it’s a rare loss (to answer your question, I’d predict 1 out of 10), and PSU won’t avoid scheduling these teams because of it. There are benefits to playing these teams, a loss is unlikely, and even when one occurs, it’s nowhere near as significant as you’re making it out to be.

PSU has recently lost to some of these teams. Temple in 2015, Pitt in 2016, and Maryland in 2020. And yet the PSU hype train is full steam ahead. They’re literally too big to fail. You’re either underestimating the power of Penn State football in this part of the country, overestimating the significance of a rare loss, or both.

Reactions: PSU621
Lol SMF, you know damn well that IG post from PSU had nothing to do with Pitt. You’re a troll who’s trying to stir the pot. That’s okay, though. I like it. I’ll play.

That’s a great list, but the only difference is that those schools consider those opponents as their rivals. PSU does not consider Pitt to be their rival. Instead, they look at Pitt as ONE of their “historic rivals,” along with WVU, Syracuse, Temple, Maryland, and Rutgers. This is why they rotate them.

Penn State’s “Unrivaled” slogan is really more than it seems on the surface. It’s a very deliberate marketing strategy. They know that selecting any one of those schools as their main rival would give that school instant credibility. PSU knows the size and power of its brand on the east coast, and they don’t want any one school to profit off of it. By calling themselves “Unrivaled,” they ensure that all of those schools remain competitive with each other, but none of them become competitive with Penn State.

Why are you posting here? This is a Pitt board. We don't appreciate some doofus from a program and school that shouldn't even be playing football to be on this board promoting sexual perversion. Yes, PissU is unrivaled in sexual assaults and child rape. That is a fact. But that's all they're unrivaled in. They are the definition of loser program. Hell, you can't even cut the grade academically. You're barely a community college.

What is so significant about a potential loss to Pitt, that doesn’t exist with the other schools?

I already explained this. In PSU’s eyes, Pitt, WVU, Syracuse, Temple, Maryland, and Rutgers are all interchangeable. They’re all “historic rivals,” and every one of them is capable of beating PSU if they don’t bring their A game. But it’s a rare loss (to answer your question, I’d predict 1 out of 10), and PSU won’t avoid scheduling these teams because of it. There are benefits to playing these teams, a loss is unlikely, and even when one occurs, it’s nowhere near as significant as you’re making it out to be.

PSU has recently lost to some of these teams. Temple in 2015, Pitt in 2016, and Maryland in 2020. And yet the PSU hype train is full steam ahead. They’re literally too big to fail. You’re either underestimating the power of Penn State football in this part of the country, overestimating the significance of a rare loss, or both.

You failed LONG ago and continue to fail. Quit hyping your loser program on a Pitt board. You look really stupid doing it. You have absolutely no room to be arrogant, considering the sexual perversion of your culture. But you are from PissU, so that explains the moronic stupidity, living forever in shame and embarrassment.

Meh. I don’t care to get into the past. It was 12 years ago. Those who were responsible have paid the price. Everyone else has moved on.

If you want to stay mad, you have every right to do so, but like I said, I don’t care enough to have that debate with you.

Reactions: sdnp

Dude, stop it. PSU does not view Pitt, Syracuse, and Rutgers the same. You sound like an idiot. Pitt/PSU is a massive rivalry in one of the 2 major population centers in the state, still pretty big in Central PA and maybe not as big in Eastern PA.

Ok, you say PSU beats Pitt 9 out of 10. Maybe they do. I would say PSU 6, Pitt 4. Probably no more than 7-3. We've won 2 out of 5 with 1 that could have gone either way and 1 where we were trying to take the lead at halftime in a hurricane before everything went wrong. I think PSU would sign with Pitt if they knew they were assured of winning 9 out of 10. The problem is, they are very likely to lose 2 of those 10 with a good chance of losing 3. And those 2-3 losses are very damaging to the existence of a PSU fan. They will never lose to Temple again. You know that. Syracuse is doomed and even if they did beat you, PSU fans dont have to hear about it at work. PSU and their fans simply cannot tolerate losing to Pitt. It damages their psyche. And that's why we dont play. Period.

Dude, stop it. PSU does not view Pitt, Syracuse, and Rutgers the same. You sound like an idiot. Pitt/PSU is a massive rivalry in one of the 2 major population centers in the state, still pretty big in Central PA and maybe not as big in Eastern PA.

Ok, you say PSU beats Pitt 9 out of 10. Maybe they do. I would say PSU 6, Pitt 4. Probably no more than 7-3. We've won 2 out of 5 with 1 that could have gone either way and 1 where we were trying to take the lead at halftime in a hurricane before everything went wrong. I think PSU would sign with Pitt if they knew they were assured of winning 9 out of 10. The problem is, they are very likely to lose 2 of those 10 with a good chance of losing 3. And those 2-3 losses are very damaging to the existence of a PSU fan. They will never lose to Temple again. You know that. Syracuse is doomed and even if they did beat you, PSU fans dont have to hear about it at work. PSU and their fans simply cannot tolerate losing to Pitt. It damages their psyche. And that's why we dont play. Period.
I already said it, PSU as a whole isn't very bright, there is no point in arguing with them. Time and again, they fail to see reality. I mean, there's this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State–Pittsburgh_football_rivalry.

The article begins: "The Penn State–Pittsburgh football rivalry is a long-standing American college football rivalry between the Penn State Nittany Lions and Pittsburgh Panthers. The game played in 2019 was the 100th edition of the rivalry game. Penn State has not played more games against any other opponent . . ."

I already said it, PSU as a whole isn't very bright, there is no point in arguing with them. Time and again, they fail to see reality. I mean, there's this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State–Pittsburgh_football_rivalry.

The article begins: "The Penn State–Pittsburgh football rivalry is a long-standing American college football rivalry between the Penn State Nittany Lions and Pittsburgh Panthers. The game played in 2019 was the 100th edition of the rivalry game. Penn State has not played more games against any other opponent . . ."

He did say one thing that was true in that PSU has a strategy where they dont want any northeast team capitalizing on their brand. I can understand that. But, again, that is based on fear. They are afraid that losing to Pitt will tarnish their brand and help Pitt's. There is real fear there. Its ok to admit that. He basically did without saying it.

Last edited:
He did say one thing that was true in that PSU has a strategy where they dont want any northeast team capitalizing on their brand. I can understand that. But, again, that is based on fear. They are afraid that losing to Pitt will tarnish their brand and help Pitt's. Their is real fear there. Its ok to admit that. He basically did without saying it.
That's been their strategy going back at least 50 years ... Paterno helped lead the charge for the 1A vs 1AA split for that very reason.

That's been their strategy going back at least 50 years ... Paterno helped lead the charge for the 1A vs 1AA split for that very reason.

I don’t know about the 1A thing, but you are correct. The plan to basically neuter PSU’s competition was Paterno’s idea. And truthfully, love him or hate him, the execution of this plan was remarkable, or ruthless, depending on your perspective.

When Paterno arrived at PSU, Pitt was the football power for the state of Pennsylvania. He quickly changed that by dominating Pitt on the field, instantly winning 10 in a row. He could have just kept it at that, but when Pitt (and other schools in the region) decided not to go along with his east coast conference idea, he joined the Big Ten and blocked them. Not only would he never let them in, he stopped scheduling them as well. He knew that they needed PSU more than PSU needed them. His goal was to let them die a slow death by not letting them associate themselves with the PSU brand, effectively making them irrelevant on a national scale. Fast forward to today, and most of those “historic rivals” are in serious jeopardy. The only thing that can save them? An invite from.. wait for it.. The Big Ten. And PSU will NEVER allow it. Paterno may be dead, but his ideology lives on.

It’s one thing to dominate your rivals on the field, but to crush their whole program and then take them off the college football map entirely? Imagine Auburn doing this to Bama, or OSU doing this to Michigan. Honestly, it’s pretty crazy when you think about it.

I don’t know about the 1A thing, but you are correct. The plan to basically neuter PSU’s competition was Paterno’s idea. And truthfully, love him or hate him, the execution of this plan was remarkable, or ruthless, depending on your perspective.

When Paterno arrived at PSU, Pitt was the football power for the state of Pennsylvania. He quickly changed that by dominating Pitt on the field, instantly winning 10 in a row. He could have just kept it at that, but when Pitt (and other schools in the region) decided not to go along with his east coast conference idea, he joined the Big Ten and blocked them. Not only would he never let them in, he stopped scheduling them as well. He knew that they needed PSU more than PSU needed them. His goal was to let them die a slow death by not letting them associate themselves with the PSU brand, effectively making them irrelevant on a national scale. Fast forward to today, and most of those “historic rivals” are in serious jeopardy. The only thing that can save them? An invite from.. wait for it.. The Big Ten. And PSU will NEVER allow it. Paterno may be dead, but his ideology lives on.

It’s one thing to dominate your rivals on the field, but to crush their whole program and then take them off the college football map entirely? Imagine Auburn doing this to Bama, or OSU doing this to Michigan. Honestly, it’s pretty crazy when you think about it.
You sure have an inflated opinion of the pedophile state university football program. With USC and UCLA coming on board, you may no longer be the 3rd best team in the Big 10. May you enjoy many more years of the incredible Jimmy Frank's trying to make you CFP relevant. Please remember that it was a loss to PITT in 2016 that kept the peds from getting there. You seem a little delusional, you must be an official branch campus dumbie.

• Haha
Reactions: HTownSteeler

I agree with you here and it is good business strategy but it also shows what a piece of human trash Paterno is. I mean this isn't exactly covering for a pedophile but the strategic decision to not schedule your biggest historic rival based on fear shows what a little man he really was. May he continue to rot in Hell.

• Haha

You need a history lesson boy. The Big East was a rising power of a basketball conference after being formed in 1979. Joe Paterno wanted the Nitters to join the conference in 1982. He had aspirations of the basketball program becoming a power like the football program, plus the Big East had TV money pouring in. The Big east rejected the admission of PedU in a 5-3 vote against. JoePud was so butthurt after that he proposed his eastern conference idea to punish the Big East by holding Syracuse and Boston College as hostage.

Both schools were eastern rivals in football and also valuable members of the Big East basketball conference. JoePud in his sinister narcissistic being told both schools that they would be cut off football wise unless they joined his All eastern conference he proposed.. Their BE conference affiliation was too valuable to give up. Keep in mind that all these eastern programs were football independents at the time, including Pitt. Pitt was a football power then and the BE and JoePud knew that JoePud's eastern conference idea needed Pitt to join for it to form.

BTW...JoePud insisted that the nitters get a bigger piece of the financial pie in his conference makeup. The Big East understanding that Pitt was an important piece of JoePuds conference push then invited Pitt to join. It was an easy decision at the time. This pissed joePud off even more. Pitt got what he wanted. Admission to the BE. His butthurt vindictive self carried him to his grave. PedU eventually joined the B1G and became OSU and Michigan's bitch not to mention trouble beating Iowa and Michigan State as well.

As for the slow death of PedU rivals becoming irrelevant nationally. Pitt has finished ranked the last two years and has won more games in that time other than Georgia, Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, and Michigan.

You can hit the showers now. Uncle Jer awaits.

Last edited:

I'm convinced no one can consciously be as moronic and stupid as you obviously are. Of course, you're a nitter and that explains a lot of your perversions, delusions, and idiocy. None of what you said is true or factual except to a delusional nitter. No wonder people all over the country laugh at you and your pathetic program. BTW, your perverted hero Joe PoopPants is burning in hell right now and his buddy Sandusky will be there soon as well.

Now go on back to your PoopPants blow up doll. That's all the satisfaction you'll ever get because no real woman wants you. You're so pathetic.

• Haha
The sad thing is the moment I post the fate deserved of any one who engages, enables or supports child rape. We all know what this fate is. But…the moment I post that truth, it will be deleted.

But these creeps can continue to post with gleeful impunity that their football gods can do anything they want. With no reprisal.

Again: for things as sick as they are guilty of, to blindly defend it like they do… you don’t support it without engaging in it.

Let it be clear: Not every PSU fan is a rapist, pedophile, cross burning racists etc.

But almost certainly the most fervent supporters are…you can’t throw in so completely to a cause without being actually engaged in it.

That’s what is most disgusting when reading these trolls. To be as 24x7 vigilant to patrol message boards instantly responding to even the slightest challenge, it is the definition of cultism. This is nothing to do with football, and all to do with blind loyalty to horrific lifestyle beliefs. The football team is merely the Waffen SS leading the rest of the troops.

Ok, 3, 2, 1 for this perfectly clean and irrefutably factual post to go…

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT