ADVERTISEMENT

Well look where the Ceo of Primanti's graduated from

pierre93

Athletic Director
Apr 2, 2004
No doubt behind the bringing KP jerseys in for $25 promo. How lovely, that place sucks anyways. H2P!!!!!

No doubt behind the bringing KP jerseys in for $25 promo. How lovely, that place sucks anyways. H2P!!!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that was a distasteful gimmick.

I think restaurants do this quite often for guys who don't last long in a town. Thought it was a nothing burger.

Doesn't PS boast that they have something like 175 majors? Think about that. If you got a bunch of college grads togther and asked them to list possible college majors, they would be making stuff up and laughing after 45.

Reactions: Shomeydamonee
Ryan Primanti was a kicker for Penn State. I forgot about that. Only ate there once or twice in the last 20 years so now its on the boycot list
Yeah Ryan is related to the Primanti restaurant owners. Go figure

Reactions: bschulter
Yeah Ryan is related to the Primanti restaurant owners. Go figure

I remember the team ate at Primanti's in the Strip back in 2000. The PG did a daily article on the meal leading up to the game. Who ate what? Who was Sandusky molesting in the bathroom? It was a must-read.

Reactions: sdnp and bdur76
It’s not just the promo, but the graphic I saw going around on Twitter had a small hand in it. Of course all the Joe and Debbie Yinzer’s out there were yucking it up. Just hilarious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt79
You're just a pathetic yinzer apologist that has been trolling me for years on here. Are you psycho and have nothing else better to do with your time? Put me on ignore then. You're the child
I mean people are allowed to go to school and graduate from Penn State or West Virginia. That doesn't make them the enemy. If it does to you, then your life is pathetic.

I still love Primanti's, but it has been going down hill rapidly over the past couple of years. Too much expansion and cost cutting. They used to have pretty good pizza. Then they changed their ovens to the walking toaster style because those are faster and don't require anyone to pay attention to it while it cooks. Toasted pizza is one of the biggest scourges ever to be forced on our society. Should be criminal.

It’s not just the promo, but the graphic I saw going around on Twitter had a small hand in it. Of course all the Joe and Debbie Yinzer’s out there were yucking it up. Just hilarious 🙄
That is FUNNY I didn't see it.

I mean people are allowed to go to school and graduate from Penn State or West Virginia. That doesn't make them the enemy. If it does to you, then your life is pathetic.
Exactly, my brother is Pitt, his wife is WVU, half my extended family are hoopies, and I have a lot of good friends that are Nitters too, they are all good, normal people, they all have a full set of teeth and not a pedo among them. They are just all typical normal people EXACTLY THE SAME AS PITT PEOPLE, NO DIFFERENCE.

Reactions: tbroman
Exactly, my brother is Pitt, his wife is WVU, half my extended family are hoopies, and I have a lot of good friends that are Nitters too, they are all good, normal people, they all have a full set of teeth and not a pedo among them. They are just all typical normal people EXACTLY THE SAME AS PITT PEOPLE, NO DIFFERENCE.
I mean yeah, myself and many others on here I’m sure have plenty of WVU/PSU friends and family. I think what makes it the worst are mostly all the trolls on Twitter and what not. I just choose not to engage with them (and even more power to you if you don’t have Twitter or don’t even see any of it).

I still love Primanti's, but it has been going down hill rapidly over the past couple of years. Too much expansion and cost cutting. They used to have pretty good pizza. Then they changed their ovens to the walking toaster style because those are faster and don't require anyone to pay attention to it while it cooks. Toasted pizza is one of the biggest scourges ever to be forced on our society. Should be criminal.
Gotta give them some credit as they sent me a $50 gift card and a somewhat sad explanation after I went on an email tirade about their murals down here in their Camp Hill restaurant not having one Pitt reference...I understand playing to the locals but in that they had Steelers stuff along side the the Eagles stuff and State Penn crap they should have a Pitt reference or two. Not one.. One of my lines was that you have an image of a pedophile enabler but not one of a potential Pitt NFL hall of famer from three miles away in Shady and a current NFL hall of famer in Chris Doleman from right down the road in York...

It’s because they are intentionally disrespecting a Pitt grad who is gone and the CEO is a Nitter who is behind the idea.
Kenny underperformed, IMO he's fair game, I wanted them to draft him, was happy when they did, wanted them to make him a starter, was happy when they did, then I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited, week after week after week after week after week for him to have a breakout game, and that never came, and still I really didn't want them to get rid of him, but I'm not overly upset when they did, I don't really feel like he's going to be an NFL starter anymore. Luckily all I bought was the $26 Kenny t shirt jersey knockoff, so I'm not out $200 for the official jersey :)

Gotta give them some credit as they sent me a $50 gift card and a somewhat sad explanation after I went on an email tirade about their murals down here in their Camp Hill restaurant not having one Pitt reference...I understand playing to the locals but in that they had Steelers stuff along side the the Eagles stuff and State Penn crap they should have a Pitt reference or two. Not one.. One of my lines was that you have an image of a pedophile enabler but not one of a potential Pitt NFL hall of famer from three miles away in Shady and a current NFL hall of famer in Chris Doleman from right down the road in York...
You're out of your mind to care about that :)

Kenny underperformed, IMO he's fair game, I wanted them to draft him, was happy when they did, wanted them to make him a starter, was happy when they did, then I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited, week after week after week after week after week for him to have a breakout game, and that never came, and still I really didn't want them to get rid of him, but I'm not overly upset when they did, I don't really feel like he's going to be an NFL starter anymore. Luckily all I bought was the $26 Kenny t shirt jersey knockoff, so I'm not out $200 for the official jersey :)
For commercial purposes they probably don’t have a license. This isn’t 1st amendment stuff.

You're just a pathetic yinzer apologist that has been trolling me for years on here. Are you psycho and have nothing else better to do with your time? Put me on ignore then. You're the child
Bravo! You are entitled to your opinion whether someone agrees with you or not. You should be able to share it without being ostracized. They can put you on ignore.

How so? Was I incorrect in some way? You have taken the time to post here over 27,000 times about silliness and I'm out of my mind for calling out a Pittsburgh based restaurant for ignoring Pitt.....hahaha
You are, who cares? So, they didn't put a picture of Pitt in an area that doesn't care about Pitt, and you care so much you write them a letter, that's the very definition of silliness and pettiness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT