ADVERTISEMENT

What a disgrace

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
10 men or not, you dont lose at home to Panama. You are up 1-0. At least manage a draw. Now you most likely have to beat Uruguay and even if you do, you still dont go through if you beat Uruguay by 1 and Panama beats Bolivia by 3. Easiest path is probably drawing Uruguay and Panama drawing Bolivia. I dont see us beating Uruguay.

This is probably a blessing in disguise as there is absolutely no way you can keep Berhalter if he cant get out of a group with Panama and Bolivia. He barely got out of a group with Iran and Wales.

All this dipshit had to do after going up 1-0 was sit back, get a good defensive form and make some key subs. But no, he makes no adjustments and they concede quickly. Leaving Musah on the bench is a sackable offense in itself.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
All this dipshit had to do after going up 1-0 was sit back, get a good defensive form and make some key subs. But no, he makes no adjustments and they concede quickly. Leaving Musah on the bench is a sackable offense in itself.

I've said before, they should at least sometimes be playing with three center backs and two wing backs as a "normal" formation. So when the red card came that was so clearly and obviously the correct thing to do. So it's no wonder that it took Burp so long to figure it out.

Probably needed one of his assistants to point it out to him at the half.

I've said before, they should at least sometimes be playing with three center backs and two wing backs as a "normal" formation. So when the red card came that was so clearly and obviously the correct thing to do. So it's no wonder that it took Burp so long to figure it out.

Probably needed one of his assistants to point it out to him at the half.

And if he didnt do it then, he had another chance to do it after we went up 1-0 down a man. Needed to close up shop then. I couldn't believe we scored and when we did I thought worst case scenario is a draw.

Reactions: Allan McMurray
Incompetence is all I can think of

Dude is a disaster. Barely qualified for the World Cup. Barely advanced out of a terrible group in Qatar and looked like a JV team vs Netherlands. Wont get out of a shitty Copa America group. Needs to be gone 1 hour after the game ends on Monday. The job is more attractive to top-level managers now that its only really a 2 year job.

And if he didnt do it then, he had another chance to do it after we went up 1-0 down a man. Needed to close up shop then. I couldn't believe we scored and when we did I thought worst case scenario is a draw.

Yeah, especially after you score the goal.

Of course after the goal, Burp was probably thinking "see, it's no big deal, we can just keep doing what we do."

• Angry
Reactions: Allan McMurray
Dude is a disaster. Barely qualified for the World Cup. Barely advanced out of a terrible group in Qatar and looked like a JV team vs Netherlands. Wont get out of a shitty Copa America group. Needs to be gone 1 hour after the game ends on Monday. The job is more attractive to top-level managers now that its only really a 2 year job.
Sadly I’m not sure I trust this incompetent federation to bring in a capable replacement. After all, they hired this derp twice.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
They would have won if there was no VAR, the first goal stands, and the red card never happens.

Sadly, I think this puts them out of the tournament, I doubt they can beat Uruguay.
But maybe it leads to a coaching change that it seems the majority of fans want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT