ADVERTISEMENT

What about (INSERT UNREALISTIC YINZER CANDIDATE SUGGESTION)?

Cant wait for 2 straight years of these idiotic threads.

What are you talking about? We already have the #1 Yinzer Head Coach! He's a real Duzzi ! Let's see:. Ignorant - ✓ Arrogant -✓ Poor Recruiter - ✓ Poorly prepares team -✓ Regularly Out coached - ✓. Defensive While E Coyote -✓ Yinzer through and through - ✓.

Unlock the Gates !!!

Enjoy the rest of the season . Pitt may have 1 more win? MAYBE ?? Next week should be really fun!

Reactions: Wildman4Pitt
I didn’t post Bradley out of fear.

That loser will be mentioned for the Pitt job every single time by the media until he is drooling in a nursing home.
I think that ship has sailed. The new thing with callers to local stations now is “They need to fire Keith butler, and promote tom Bradley to d-coordinator”. I almost died the first time I heard it.

What Pitt needs to do is hire the biggest name they possibly can, no matter the cost. Nothing else will ever bring fans back, Heinz will be as empty as ever for the rest of duzz’s tenure. We need someone that will generate interest, that can recruit, and has offensive and defensive schemes that are actually in line with how the game is played in 2018, not 1989. If that’s not the path they take they might as well stop playing football.

Bring back Wanny!

Other college coaches have returned. He was fired by a loser AD who was fired!
Get him some good assistants, he'd take the job for a reasonable amount of money, he can still work his recruiting magic, nothing could be worse than where PITT is trending/heading maybe 3-9?, he does have some charisma, I bet he and Lyke would work well together, and he never leave PITT.

Bring back Wanny!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT