ADVERTISEMENT

What tv stations will show the Pitt game?

It’s the feature segment on ABC’s Wide World of Sports. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

D0A57CB3-4CD3-420F-B928-F2C435F87DE8.gif
Does anyone else watch that and the music instantly starts playing in your brain?

It is also possible to get the ACCN via Sling with the Sports pak.

IMHO, all Comcast/Xfinity users who have been whining about this for a year should just cut the cable and stream tv and internet via some other source.

I live in the far DC exurbs and have great service via a satellite wi-fi provider. It works great for my internet connection and also allows me to stream all the TV programming I have any interest in watching.
We cut the cord in January, best move we ever made. Sling w/sports package for ACCN.

People, cut cable already. I have a digital antenna for local and subscribe to HULU or SLING and get the upgraded sports channels. Including the Acc. And save money in the process.

Remember way back when KBL was a pay-per-view channel? My mom wouldn’t let us spend the $5.99 per month so I watched every Penguins game scrambled for about 3 years. Same with Cinemax Friday nights.
I don’t remember KBL being pay per view... but I can still hear Mike Lange saying “K..B..L..” in my head like it was yesterday.
Now, I do remember “PensVision” being PPV. What a debacle.

I don’t remember KBL being pay per view... but I can still hear Mike Lange saying “K..B..L..” in my head like it was yesterday.
Now, I do remember “PensVision” being PPV. What a debacle.
KBL . Was part of the cable package ... Jesus ... Are you that f'n young ?

I just signed up for sling.

$30 for the first month and $40 after that. It’s their “orange” package plus the sports tier which added $10 to the base price.

So not bad. It’s month to month. Not sure how the rest of the season looks TV wise, but I think it’s worth it as long as there is at least a game or two on it in a given month

If I was a student and only had access to Comcast, it seems like a good option to share and kick in $5 (or whatever) a month

Reactions: mike 301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT