1) too many stupid drive killing penalties

2) another year with a QB that cant run

3) add up the two....

5-7

1) too many stupid drive killing penalties

2) another year with a QB that cant run

3) add up the two....

5-7
Is it you don’t think Yarnell can run or you don’t think Yarnell will be the QB? Because I think Yarnell has above average mobility.

Is it you don’t think Yarnell can run or you don’t think Yarnell will be the QB? Because I think Yarnell has above average mobility.
Watching him try, Yarnell really shouldn't be running much.

There's absolutely nothing to look forward to with this team next year other than changes to the coaching staff.

Lay it on me Pitt Football Fanatics.
If wholesale coaching changes aren't made, more mediocrity. The Pitt Football team has personified the definition of insanity this year. As it's been said ad nauseam, the backslide from 20 wins in two years + an ACC Championship is unacceptable; and not just to we fans, but to the players and recruits

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
As long as PN is your head coach, expect a poorly coached team that is less than the sum of it parts.
So let’s stop the silly narrative that he won 20 plus game.
3-9 is the only record that counts and it really is 2-9.
Neither is a narrative.

Narduzzi won 20 games in two years. That's reality.

He also just dropped a 3-9 season on us. Also reality.

I actually look forward to seeing Nate as the qb. And maybe the receivers if they return. Everywhere else was frustrating as hell!

I don't want this to sound personal against some our players, but I am looking forward to Woods being gone, and I think Junko should transfer to Akron or we should hit the portal for another punter.

I am extremely worried about our CBs if no young guy has been able to beat out Woods.

I don't want this to sound personal against some our players, but I am looking forward to Woods being gone, and I think Junko should transfer to Akron or we should hit the portal for another punter.

I am extremely worried about our CBs if no young guy has been able to beat out Woods.
Has any player ever had the number of PIs as Woods in the same amount of snaps?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT