ADVERTISEMENT

While I love Blake’s threes…

PittPanther44

All Conference
Apr 16, 2005
Some of the work he has done recently backing guys down and/or getting down low for an easy 2 has been just as impressive. Sometimes you need a HIGH % shot to stop a run.

To me, that can help to make up for the inconsistent inside play.

You need some things to come easy.

If we get more of that, we depend less on being hot from 3. That provides another way to win.

Some of the work he has done recently backing guys down and/or getting down low for an easy 2 has been just as impressive. Sometimes you need a HIGH % shot to stop a run.

If we get more of that, we depend less on being hot from 3. That provides another way to win.
We outscored them 40-28 in the paint tonight.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce

Great points as now that he is a target to stop the 3s he will draw smaller quicker players guarding him. Blake realizes this a is now backing them down and taking advantage of his size.

Great points as now that he is a target to stop the 3s he will draw smaller quicker players guarding him. Blake realizes this a is now backing them down and taking advantage of his size.
I have to think that bodes well for his ability to earn a paycheck somewhere next year.

Reactions: WillyDavis33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT