ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your favorite player in this class?

I think i'll go with brandon hill. If he can be the prototype for this defense and life up to that ........well then he is going to make a lot of big plays.

Reactions: H2P 4 EVER 17
I have been high on Kyi Wright for a long time now. I have always felt he was our best recruit. It is hard to pick Beville because I feel QB and OL are the 2 hardest positions to transition to college for.

I really like Bevilles tape. I think he could be the difference maker at QB that can really elevate the program. IMO no one else stands out.

Carter has got to be mentioned in this thread, I think he has a chance to be a difference maker.

Woods' speed is intriguing. Jet sweeps here we come. Looked good on both sides of the ball in his videos.

I like the video on RB Vincent Davis. He has a nice burst of acceleration and some quickness in changing direction.

Plus he seems to run tough inside, so despite his size he’s not just a sweeps/outside guy...

Go Pitt.

Reactions: President Stache
I will pick Brandon George since he was not mentioned. I would be shocked if he does not become a starter at some point.

I agree with the Vincent Davis posts above. I don't care about his size. He's quick, can cut on a dime and looks to get up field.

Kancey, Wright, Carter and George imo are the best.

Make me pick 1.....Wright since it’s a need position and he gets on the field first.

Here are the 4 Star players rated by the three main recruiting services (ESPN, 24/7, Rivals)

Brandon Hill - ESPN
A.J. Woods - ESPN
Brandon George - 24/7
Matt Concalves - 24/7
Daniel Carter - Rivals
Davis Beville - Rivals

The head scratchers to me is 24/7. ESPN obviously values athleticism more than the other variables. Rivals seems to value on field performance a little bit more than other variables. 24/7????

Maybe they value potential? I don’t know...

I have been high on Kyi Wright for a long time now. I have always felt he was our best recruit. It is hard to pick Beville because I feel QB and OL are the 2 hardest positions to transition to college for.

I agree with this big time on Beville...I was high on Voytik and it just never seemed to transition. He said all the right things had weapons and just couldn't get to that next level. Maybe if he played in a different system like UCF he would have looked great (which he did at times ...limited). QB is so hard. I thought similar things about KP, but this offensive style doesn't make it easy on him they way it makes it easy on the RBs. Here's to hoping 3rd time for me is a charm.....

Here are the 4 Star players rated by the three main recruiting services (ESPN, 24/7, Rivals)

Brandon Hill - ESPN
A.J. Woods - ESPN
Brandon George - 24/7
Matt Concalves - 24/7
Daniel Carter - Rivals
Davis Beville - Rivals

The head scratchers to me is 24/7. ESPN obviously values athleticism more than the other variables. Rivals seems to value on field performance a little bit more than other variables. 24/7????

Maybe they value potential? I don’t know...

That’s why I like the 247 composite better. I have often wondered if Rivals, for instance, penalizes kids for not attending their camps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT