ADVERTISEMENT

Why was Yellen not suited up?

303vND

Sophomore
Nov 18, 2017
Just curious as to why Yellen wasn't at least dressed. Quite frankly, why isn't he in the rotation. Can someone bring some clarity to that question.

Just curious as to why Yellen wasn't at least dressed. Quite frankly, why isn't he in the rotation. Can someone bring some clarity to that question.
Someone on the board suggested he got really out of shape and had one foot out the door.

At some point in the game I saw him on the sidelines and he was suited up. Had a red hat on. I have no idea if he wasn’t originally. It wouldn’t make any sense for
him not to be but I haven’t a clue if he was dressed at the beginning of the game.

At some point in the game I saw him on the sidelines and he was suited up. Had a red hat on. I have no idea if he wasn’t originally. It wouldn’t make any sense for
him not to be but I haven’t a clue if he was dressed at the beginning of the game.
Makes sense but someone mentioned that he wasn't even dressed.

So why didn't they give him a least a series or two?
We had the lead.

That was the one and only reason.

If we are down at the half, I think you see Yellen.

If we don’t score on the fumble, I think you see Yellen.

It is possible, 2 freakish positive plays were a net negative.

We had the lead.

That was the one and only reason.

If we are down at the half, I think you see Yellen.

If we don’t score on the fumble, I think you see Yellen.

It is possible, 2 freakish positive plays were a net negative.
Yeah...but we were doing nothing absolutely nothing on offense. All we needed to do is make a few first downs.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
Yeah...but we were doing nothing absolutely nothing on offense. All we needed to do is make a few first downs.
The third string QB gets no reps with the first team offense in practice. The last few weeks they prepared Patti to start, with Beville mixing in for a little bit. There's no reason to think Yellen would have done anything. Based on how he played last year, he would have probably been worse.

Reactions: ThePanthers
The third string QB gets no reps with the first team offense in practice. The last few weeks they prepared Patti to start, with Beville mixing in for a little bit. There's no reason to think Yellen would have done anything. Based on how he played last year, he would have probably been worse.
Well that's pretty damn bad if he would have been worse than that - quite frankly, I don't think that's possible.

Reactions: gary2
Not sure why anyone is saying this, but he was dressed and ready to go.

I can state for a fact that Yellen was dressed, because my brother pointed him out to me at one point and I saw him with my own two eyes.

Yellen was dressed. Yarnell was in sweatpants. Source: my eyes immediately after the tent went up for Patti. Right before he and Beville and two WRs went to warm up.

And I think they prepared Yellen to start all week leading up to the Miami & ND games. Same for Patti in the Delaware game back in 2019.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT