ADVERTISEMENT

Why would any sane fan want this staff altered??

If Pitt had a good QB, we would be saying how well they were doing. This team was a QB short of a 10+ win season. They have the defense that if they are not on the field the whole game they would be ranked a lot higher.

Reactions: boseman7
If Pitt had a good QB, we would be saying how well they were doing. This team was a QB short of a 10+ win season. They have the defense that if they are not on the field the whole game they would be ranked a lot higher.
I bet Greg Schiano or Mike McCarthy could get good quarterback to come here.

While i do believe that the qb position needs upgraded i do not think kp was the main reason for the offenses lack of success. The ol was the biggest problem followed by penalties and turnovers, we had a ton of fumbles, add in leading rhe country in drops. Even with picket and this ol the offense scores enough to win 9 or 10 games if they catch half the drops and have half the fumbles.

Great post, it’s nuts to change now. 2 weeks ago this board was going apeshit in happiness. Just relax. Resist the trolls

I like the talent on the team. I actually did like Salahuddin and his speed better than V Davis, but we were stacked with good recruits at RB.

Because the offense absolutely stinks and recruiting isn’t good enough ?

Recruiting will never be good enough at Pitt unless they go rogue. 6 to 8 wins is what you are going to get regardless of coach. Once every now and then, they might hit 9 wins, or bottom out around 5. At least Narduzzi has the program at a level where we enter almost every game thinking we have a chance to win or at least keep it close.

Agreed!
Except the slow start fine, the really good middle and the collapse at the end of the season was not good.
This is a bad sign.

I agree Stay the Course but Lyke has to give PN some milestones and metrics.

If next season is similar to this year IMO PN should be looking for a new job.

whitetail-deer-head-taxidermy-mount-_13960-for-sale-at-the-taxidermy-store.jpg

I wouldn't call it a collapse. They lost their last two games. To me, the BC game is neither here nor there. After the VaTech game, the BC game simply didn't matter. ...Of course every game matters, but I'm sure the team was well aware nothing was at stake by beating BC. 7-5 or 8-4... In the big scheme of things, what does it really matter?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT