ADVERTISEMENT

Would anyone on here be interested in doing a meet up?

bwh05

All Conference
Apr 20, 2005
We're looking into doing some informal social events through the PWC for those of you in and around Pittsburgh. Just something for people that are supporters of the program to get together, talk about Pitt wrestling, and connect with other fans and the coaching staff.

Would anyone on here have interest in being included?

i would be if i am in town. depending on what area what time. Bella Notte in the strip has great pizza by the slice and alot of beer. Owned by Nino brother of Sal so good pitt place and there are many others.

Reactions: bwh05
i would be if i am in town. depending on what area what time. Bella Notte in the strip has great pizza by the slice and alot of beer. Owned by Nino brother of Sal so good pitt place and there are many others.
You’re in the right neighborhood, we’re probably going to be next door at Rolands.

Glad we have some interest.. When the details get worked out I’ll post on here. It’ll be informal and open to anyone, the purpose is to just get people who are supporters of Pitt wrestling a chance to get together & to meet the staff.

Reactions: singregardless
We're looking into doing some informal social events through the PWC for those of you in and around Pittsburgh. Just something for people that are supporters of the program to get together, talk about Pitt wrestling, and connect with other fans and the coaching staff.

I would. I am member of PWC.

Yea I would definitely be interested not many of my friends follow wrestling so it be nice to get around some other fans

I'm looking at trying to do something every month or two, have to work out the dates. I was hoping we'd have some people interested here, even if they aren't currently involved with the PWC

Reactions: singregardless
I’d be interested, if I can fit it in my schedule. I have a 13 yr old that wrestles. It’s freestyle season, so between running him to practice, strength training and other sports practices I don’t have much free time.

Is there a way to possibly email or text you couple ideas or thoughts ?

I’m honestly buying a ticket so I can win some gifts for people I know who are into bourbon much more than I am

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT