ADVERTISEMENT

Would have been a big weekend for Pitt wrestling

dougpaper

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 25, 2012
We had a fantastic season and of course we get pinned by a virus. I thought possibly 1 or 2 all american's would be a great next step for the program. So we wait until next season. Congrats wrestlers and fans of Pitt Wrestling.

Reactions: jctrack
Well no Championships. So my 4 years as a Ohio ST fan ends on a sour note. But back to being a Pitt fan in all sports. And looking to see some Pitt guys get on the podium in 2021 H2P

guys can’t train at their respective schools so it would have been a big disadvantage to those without access to workout facilities in the down period.

Reactions: singregardless
Yes. My brothers boy

When Luke was being recruited, my recollection is that you were a fairly frequent poster and broadly hinted that Luke wouldn’t be coming here with Peters as coach because he didn’t think the program wasn’t headed in the right direction and couldn’t get him to the championship level he coveted.

Curious as to how you think Gavin has changed things as far as landing a national recruit like Luke was.

Reactions: persp
When Luke was being recruited, my recollection is that you were a fairly frequent poster and broadly hinted that Luke wouldn’t be coming here with Peters as coach because he didn’t think the program wasn’t headed in the right direction and couldn’t get him to the championship level he coveted.

Curious as to how you think Gavin has changed things as far as landing a national recruit like Luke was.
Yes always was on here I’m as big as Pitt fan as there is season ticket holder for 20 years in football rarely miss games home or away. Buy had to shift to OSu in wrestling last 4 years but proud only bought 1 shirt. But now can get back to being a total Pitt guy. If only Gavin had been there 5 years ago I’m sure it would be different. Hopefully it continues on the upswing and get some good guys in RTC with some local ties and take this to the top.

Yes always was on here I’m as big as Pitt fan as there is season ticket holder for 20 years in football rarely miss games home or away. Buy had to shift to OSu in wrestling last 4 years but proud only bought 1 shirt. But now can get back to being a total Pitt guy. If only Gavin had been there 5 years ago I’m sure it would be different. Hopefully it continues on the upswing and get some good guys in RTC with some local ties and take this to the top.
Thanks, plecht5! And best of luck to your nephew!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT