ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah Pitt played good, next week will be

That is the type of offense narduzzi’s defense can’t stop. It could be ugly.

UFC overlooks Pitt after big game today. I say win because we shouldn't.

They have soo much speed its sick......it comes from every direction .
Pitt needs to RECRUIT man... sick of losing.

Will there be any supportive fans at the game next week? We're staring at another potential loss to a team much better and faster than PSU and starting the season 1-3. The odds are better that that happens than not. Unfortunately.

6-6 would be over-achievement for this team.

Reactions: jctrack
UFC overlooks Pitt after big game today. I say win because we shouldn't.
At least they play a p5 team this week as well and they have to come here pray for 40 degrees and lots of rain! Seriously I think that's a tougher game especially since the team just poured their souls out in this game. It will be a challenge to be ready to play. But ucf might have a bit of a hangover as well. Prediction is we lose but finish the schedule pretty well at 7-5

Will there be any supportive fans at the game next week? We're staring at another potential loss to a team much better and faster than PSU and starting the season 1-3. The odds are better that that happens than not. Unfortunately.

6-6 would be over-achievement for this team.
And that is the difference between a PS and Pitt getting off the mat and going to the next level. PS started to go downhill under JoePa for a couple years, but they still played in front of packed crowds and turned recruiting around. Their fans doubled down on support. Pitt fans bail on their team and run for the hills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT