ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Debose

New York Panther

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
What is the recruiting status of Zion Debose? The last few articles I have seen don't list him as a recruit whose answer we are still waiting for, but I don't see him as having committed anywhere either. Even if we are fortunate enough to have Guy Thomas flip to us, I think we still need defensive ends. So what about Zion?

Last I heard of him he went on an OV to Virginia Tech and loved every aspect of it.

If VT has room for him, then probably them. If they run out of room, then probably Pitt.

If VT has room for him, then probably them. If they run out of room, then probably Pitt.
This is the next-to-last that I heard. But the only three names listed in the latest that I heard is that we are still waiting on Thomas, Davis, and Twyman. No mention of Debose, but no indication that he has committed to VT either. Debose seems to have disappeared from the conversation, but I can't figure out why.

This is the next-to-last that I heard. But the only three names listed in the latest that I heard is that we are still waiting on Thomas, Davis, and Twyman. No mention of Debose, but no indication that he has committed to VT either. Debose seems to have disappeared from the conversation, but I can't figure out why.
Is he the recruit that is going to wait until Friday(his mothers birthday) to announce

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT