ADVERTISEMENT

Zoo Needs Your Help

pitt_foley

Prep
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2013
Hi guys,

I know this is unrelated for many of you, but I know many of you are local have children who attend Pitt. The Oakland Zoo currently has a hard deadline (tonight at 11:59) to guarantee a spot in the Zoo for the Syracuse game for December 30th. We are trying really hard to make sure this game is loud as ever despite the difficulty of it being over break. As you know, students are bogged down with finals right now, so our message is not getting out as much. Please, if you would, remind your kids to get their ticket today before it is too late (if it is possible for them to get to the game)! Thanks for your help, H2P!

Hi guys,

I know this is unrelated for many of you, but I know many of you are local have children who attend Pitt. The Oakland Zoo currently has a hard deadline (tonight at 11:59) to guarantee a spot in the Zoo for the Syracuse game for December 30th. We are trying really hard to make sure this game is loud as ever despite the difficulty of it being over break. As you know, students are bogged down with finals right now, so our message is not getting out as much. Please, if you would, remind your kids to get their ticket today before it is too late (if it is possible for them to get to the game)! Thanks for your help, H2P!

I'd imagine Pitt only gives out a few hundred student tickets to this game and the rest are sold to the general public for $75-$100 per seat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT