ADVERTISEMENT

Zoo sucks again

Stop making excuses. I am a row behind them zero understanding of wtf isxgoing on . Totally lame. Old people like me make them lolwhack get your heads out of your phones and asses

1) What are you doing on your f%$king phone when you should be cheering for the team at the game?
2) What you posted is totally incoherent gibberish. How old are you? 4? Or maybe you're just an illiterate fool that can't put 2 words together to make a sentence. Which is it? Those are the only 2 choices.

Nice cut up here from some courside angles which highlight the awesome crowd noise and students.

If you look real close, you can see Brush fan typing his little fingers off, while snap hook is lolwhacking all the way home!

• Haha
Reactions: jerome_lane
I think the Zoo seemed more vibrant when you could only see the backs of the first couple rows of them on TV during the old Pete configuration. Those were the ones who were the most into things during the majority of the game, so the impression was that the entire section was the same. But really, you aren’t going to get that constant energy from every single fan for every single moment, and that now shows on TV with the new configuration.

Also, to be fair, these kids have had no reason to be outrageous at the games for a very long time up to now.

I think the Zoo seemed more vibrant when you could only see the backs of the first couple rows of them on TV during the old Pete configuration. Those were the ones who were the most into things during the majority of the game, so the impression was that the entire section was the same. But really, you aren’t going to get that constant energy from every single fan for every single moment, and that now shows on TV with the new configuration.

Also, to be fair, these kids have had no reason to be outrageous at the games for a very long time up to now.
I can get behind this post. We've gone through almost two full cycles of students who haven't, as much seen a team with a winning record.
So it's a little more understandable that they have a ways to go. I get it.

What I don't get is a player named Grady Dick. Better than Gravy Dick, I guess.

I do think you have to give him some credit, even if it was drunkenly inadvertent, for "lolwhack". I kinda like that mashed together, well, not word but whatever that is. Like you see someone doing something stupid, say making dumb posts about the students at the game today, and you want to both laugh at them and whack them upside the head for being so dumb.

lolwhack!
Lolwhack could be his rap name. And ffs it fits. Most of his posts are whack and make everyone lol. It’s like LilWayne. Only different.

#lolwhack

Reactions: PittPanther44
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT