ADVERTISEMENT

Devonshire...

I don't understand why people go back 2 years to reply to a post. Do you not have a job. Do you have that much free time. Start a new post.

I should add not that I'm discounting Price to play semantics, but the key distinction is players that have went elsewhere and want to come back BECAUSE usually players that are trying to transfer back here are players that weren't as good as advertised and/or have some type of attitude problem. They didn't work out for a reason at their first place.

It's not like Paul Posluszny, Zane Zandier, Malik Hooker, and Co. are calling up - I guess someone who is having success elsewhere and wants to come home for some reason, like family issues, should be considered. But I am happy to see Raines go to Temple and Connor Dixon to Duquesne and Wade to wither at PSU and so on, they aren't bringing anything to the Pitt program that we can't get elsewhere.

Hopefully he works out. He is two years older, coming home, and looking to prove he can contribute.

I once had an old girlfriend who said she waited six years to tell me she had finally found someone better. I told her it took six days for me to find her replacement. Life goes on.

Your right hand went missing for six days? Wow, that's incredible. Longest I've ever lost mine was like two or three minutes (I was very high).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT