ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Patti looks good. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. 1 deep ball and a lot of short passes. Playcalling designed to give the backup confidence.

If Pitt loses with all of these starters not playing Narduzzi will have to answer for it.

Patti looks like the better passer Pickett the better athlete. Pitt offensive line not creating holes against Delaware is depressing. The offense will struggle to score all year

If Pitt loses with all of these starters not playing Narduzzi will have to answer for it.

Patti looks like the better passer Pickett the better athlete

Going to say the pass offense should have some success. None of the WR’s sitting and the Penn QB had a nice game vs Delaware last week.

Reactions: pittman71
Let’s not get to Patti crazy. It is Delaware and he is under no pressure at all. Let’s not forget how well Pickett has played against far better competition the last couple weeks

Wow Patti stared down his receiver and then threw it to him even though three Delaware players were covering him

Reactions: Farnox
Well that last pass was accurate lol right in the defender’s hands.

How do you not see that guy standing there? I saw the Maryland qb do the same thing last night

Look...I know about the injuries..but this is EXACTLY what pitt couldn’t do after that win.

This announcing crew is wayyyy off. No concrete update on Pickett. Talking about reviewing targeting there (that’s not what they were reviewing).

Reactions: jrozycki
This is really pretty dreadful...don’t care who is hurt...you should be beating down this team.

How don’t these announcers know what the deal is with Pickett yet? Isn’t that a side line reporters job?

The Delaware QB is scrambling right and throwing right to wide open receivers. Can the D realize this and cover those guys when he is moving right.

Reactions: BFo8
Hopefully Narduzzi is getting his typical 2nd Half performance out of the way in the first.

I thought I was being a curmudgeon when I predicted 10-7 Pitt at the half. Yikes.

Why have we veered from running Sibley behind a fullback? It's been working and it vanilla as hell, if that's what we're worried about.

Reactions: pittmeister
Unacceptable to this point. This is a Delaware team that had to come from 14 back and survive a missed 2 point conversion to escape Penn 28-27 last week. Was Penn’s 1st game of the season and they played a journeyman QB making only his 2nd career start who threw for 3 td’s against this same Delaware defense.

Need to wake up quickly. Maybe the break on the tipped ball is a start.

Reactions: blk902
Patti locks down one receiver then throws it with that funky windup. Seems so slow and easy to react...telegraphed. Hopefully it’s just a first game/inexperienced thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT