ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Patti has happy feet... the line is giving him good time with pass protection - he just needs to settle in and wait for plays to develop.

He is rushing his passes
So we are up three at the half after getting lucky on a tipped ball. 34-7 Pitt wins. Delaware is wearing down

OMG. Sideline reporter doesn’t even ask the direct question that everyone is wondering... “why is Kenny Pickett not playing?” Shoddy work there.

Reactions: panther.fan
It's almost like Patti is doing a bad Kenny Pickett impersonation out there...both roll out of the pocket almost by reflex two seconds after the snap.

Reactions: TheFormula
Patti is more accurate BUT throws into coverage far more and now seems rattled by the interception and the coordinator yelling at him.

Pitt could easily lose this game

They need to keep running sibley right now. This is the perfect game for him.

I would continue to give the ball to Sibley until his wheels fall off. He will break a couple of them for long runs eventually. The OL will eventually wear down Delaware.

For as great a game Narduzzi called last week- that bad this week

You think he called a great game last week? Pitt looked completely disorganized while UCF scored 31 straight, it had appeared as though the team quit.

This offense is so ineffective I wonder how much time and importance is placed on offense during practice

Big lol...this is the issue with Narduzzi...he has won a few big games but the last 3 years way too many games like this...

whether we win or lose this is plain unacceptable.

Reactions: brickfhouse
So what do we do? We come out throwing and turn the ball over. STOP THROWING THE BALL!

It bears repeating that this Delaware team had to come from behind at home to beat an Ivy League school last week on a missed 2 point conversion late.

I am sure the gamblers are happy Narduzzi decided to bench Pickett without telling anyone beforehand

Does this program ever ever ever not play at the level of their competition??? This is so frustrating to watch.

Narduzzi doesn't motivate his squads, the status of the opposing team does. No elite ranked opponent this week, no effort from Pitt. Despite Narduzzi's old school blue collar persona his teams don't show up to work, they just show up to show off...or don't show up at all.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I am sure the gamblers are happy Narduzzi decided to bench Pickett without telling anyone beforehand

Nah, many places don’t take more than $500 on these added board games, usually $1000 at most. Hard to get down multiple times without attracting too much attention.

Reactions: pittman71
3rd and 6 swing pass in the dirt was absolutely pathetic...followed by 57 yard Kessman miss for extra spicy suckiness.

Does this program ever ever ever not play at the level of their competition??? This is so frustrating to watch.

No they play down to every bad team and have for 30 years. It is the most frustrating thing. Anyone saying we can’t lose this game hasn’t followed Pitt more than a few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT