ADVERTISEMENT

Hamlin & Ford

Pitt fans think Pitt is in great shape, PSU fans think PSU is in great shape and OSU fans think OSU is in great shape. The truth is no one knows, and anyone who says otherwise is lying. I personally think he ends up at Ohio St and the whole package deal falls apart, but once again, that is just my opinion because Hamlin isn't talking to ANYONE right now.
Definitely going to Pitt...the kid tweets a picture of Narduzzi holding his baby brother and his twitter background it a picture of that was made by Pitt or a Pitt fan also garner and him are tight...but mainly he wants to be around to see his little bro grow up

FWIW, every 24/7 Crystal Ball prediction on Hamlin since May has been Ohio State. Karlo Zovko, the Pitt 24/7 insider is the only one who predicts Pitt. Beating out Urban and his National Champs for these kids will be a very tall order. He seldom loses recruiting battles.
Karlo was the only one that predicted Whitehead to Pitt

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
the question you have to asked yourself, is hamlin plan "a" for urban or is he plan "c" for urban? hamlin would be great for us and a big get, not as much for urban. personally i believe hamlin would not be happy with his playing time during his osu time if he goes there.

urban always recruits well, coming off a national championship, he will have his pick of the best db's in the country.
;)Exactly, Hamlin is a very smart Recruit and I can see the many benefits of going to OSU, but Fitzgerald thought he could catch more passes at Pitt than OSU and ended up Runner Up for the Heisman, First Round Pick and NFL All Pro many times and to Fitz credit always credited OSU Carter for teaching him. So, salute to both Programs.

Revis went Pro far sooner and richer at Pitt as well.

McCoy chose to run into the NFL Offensive Player Of the Year from his switch to Pitt from Penn State.

I wish Hamlin nothing but the Best but Coach Pat & Staff can build up Defensive Backs and Defenses too.
:rolleyes:

Hey Capt, hows it goin? Regarding Hamlin, its def'ly between OSU & Pitt. I'm pretty sure we are out of it for him. If he were to chose us, it would b a real shocker. Secondly, I don't think either fan bases should be worrying about Ford at this point of time, IMO. He is in the class of 2017 and his recruitment has a long way to go. Package deals rarely work out. I mean, look at one of the closest friends who were supposed to be a package deal last year: Burrell, McLean & Settle. They were really close with each other and kept talking about how the three of them would be the Dynamic Trio package. And all of them were really highly regarded and had offers from a lot of the same universities. Yet we all know how that one ended up. Newho, my point still being that we all should just be focusing on Hamlin right now. And then we all call blitz on ford the next go around.

Hey Capt, hows it goin? Regarding Hamlin, its def'ly between OSU & Pitt. I'm pretty sure we are out of it for him. If he were to chose us, it would b a real shocker. Secondly, I don't think either fan bases should be worrying about Ford at this point of time, IMO. He is in the class of 2017 and his recruitment has a long way to go. Package deals rarely work out. I mean, look at one of the closest friends who were supposed to be a package deal last year: Burrell, McLean & Settle. They were really close with each other and kept talking about how the three of them would be the Dynamic Trio package. And all of them were really highly regarded and had offers from a lot of the same universities. Yet we all know how that one ended up. Newho, my point still being that we all should just be focusing on Hamlin right now. And then we all call blitz on ford the next go around.
You know me, when I don't know what I am talking about I admit it and thank those that educate me. I have no clue about Hamlin and rely on far better Posters that know recruiting.

Now if I hear something I will repeat and post it, but I just do not follow Recruiting like many Posters that know far more. Now I thank you for teaching me about Hamlin choices and speculations, and appreciate it very much.

At the same time, if Hamlin goes to OSU, it is a great Program with a great Coach too, and I wish him the Best again!

I just know if Whitehead is at Pitt playing Defensive Back and learning under Coach Pat known to produce DBs First Round Draft Pick and Revis the NFL Premier CB for these last 8 or 9 years, then Hamlin cannot go wrong in choosing Pitt where he can play with Whitehead and develop under coach Narduzz!

In fact, Pitt athletic department can create a Hamlin-WhiteHead Sandwich that shuts down any Wideouts that go over the Middle with one Big Hit for the Pitt Fans

Thanks for the Info!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT