ADVERTISEMENT

Official Fire Narduzzi Thread

There was nothing that he achieved to reward him with that extension , it is what it is . Turned me into a very casual Pitt Fb fan .
But what I am saying is that they had to extend him or fire him at some point before this season. You can't have a coach on the last year of his contact for recruiting. So they could have waited another year but they would still have had to extend or fire him and I don't hink you could fire him at that point to easily. Same as now really although I am really starting to come to the fire him camp after the last 5 weeks as Miami and bc were games we had no business losing but for the lack of discipline

He actually hired 2 great OCs in Cheney and Canada. Just couldn’t keep them.

Hail to Pitt!

Dave

Canada have a great year at Pitt which translated into a great raise and failure at LSU. The fact he is not in coaching right now precludes him from being great.

Cheney moved on to richer pastures. Can’t stay that I am that impressed with him at UGA given all of the talent he has had.

But what I am saying is that they had to extend him or fire him at some point before this season. You can't have a coach on the last year of his contact for recruiting. So they could have waited another year but they would still have had to extend or fire him and I don't hink you could fire him at that point to easily. Same as now really although I am really starting to come to the fire him camp after the last 5 weeks as Miami and bc were games we had no business losing but for the lack of discipline
Ok , so you sign him to a 2year extension not a 7 year deal 2024 was way too long .

Does anybody still think Mr. Narduzzi would be high on Michigan State’s list if Dantonio would call it quits?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT