ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstripe Game Thread

What's worse is these punk thug dooshbags get to celebrate now. Northwestern should be ashamed by their lack of class. Dirtiest team I've seen at the collegiate level. Just head hunting every play. I have zero respect for pat Fitzgerald now.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
Throwing a pick ends it faster.
Lol it sure did. 2 straight bowls getting tons of fans there, and this is how they repay them. At least navy was good, this was just ridiculous. Everyone should get their money back. Actually season tickets should be free next year. This program is never going anywhere. Worst loss since Youngstown.

Hahaha. Love it!
I love that Pitt never let kids get raped. But to each its own, your simple minded brain only cares about football. Why else would you even be here? To brag about your pedophile enabling school? It's funny you that you really don't realize what a disgrace to humanity you are.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
I love that Pitt never let kids get raped. But to each its own, your simple minded brain only cares about football. Why else would you even be here? To brag about your pedophile enabling school? It's funny you that you really don't realize what a disgrace to humanity you are.

Haha, great comeback! Clearly you are worked up over the humiliating loss to a .500 BIG program. I understand.

Reactions: Nihilist Rodgers
Haha, great comeback! Clearly you are worked up over the humiliating loss to a .500 BIG program. I understand.
You have no comebacks, and you're still a disgusting piece of shit. You're just too stupid to realize. Until later tonight when your blow your brains out because you have no friends or family. And no, raping little boys does not mean they are your friends. They think you're just as sick as I do.

You have no comebacks, and you're still a disgusting piece of shit. You're just too stupid to realize. Until later tonight when your blow your brains out because you have no friends or family. And no, raping little boys does not mean they are your friends. They think you're just as sick as I do.
Wazzzz up Pitt Bitches... Your team sucks and can't win bowl games

Shout out to Big Nick Marmo.....

PSU baby..

Hahah! Brother, you are on a higher plane with these witty retorts. Perhaps you can get "Harry the Pitt Guru" to ban me? Hahahah.

Reactions: Nihilist Rodgers
Hahah! Brother, you are on a higher plane with these witty retorts. Perhaps you can get "Harry the Pitt Guru" to ban me? Hahahah.
I don't care what he does. You're welcome to be a jackass for as long as you want. I have no moral grounds when speaking to scum like you, all is fair game. If you weren't such a pussy and only talked shit on a message board I can assure you you haven't heard the worst of it.

Some observations from the game:

Pitt was well represented

In stadium screens were hard to tell what happened on close plays. Might be the cameras are set up for baseball

Northwestern tackles with the top of thier helmets and apparently is okay with this referee group

We need waaaay more depth at LB

NY is fun this time of year

Hoping all of our injured players are okay

Saw Danny M on the sideline ...that was cool

There will be coaching changes in the off season

We fought back at the end even with so many players out hurt

H2P

Get on your knees and open wide baby! Sandusky wants to make you his shower bitch!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!

I don't care what he does. You're welcome to be a jackass for as long as you want. I have no moral grounds when speaking to scum like you, all is fair game. If you weren't such a pussy and only talked shit on a message board I can assure you you haven't heard the worst of it.
Hahaha at the toughie talk. Pure comedy.

Reactions: Lamont_Wade
For everyone who cries when there's no fans at games against d2 teams or the likes of Duke please remember today.

Hahaha at the toughie talk. Pure comedy.
Well you could tell me where you live and I could bash your face in mercilessly, or you can keep being a little school girl bitch. Other than that, I don't care what else you have to say.

Well you could tell me where you live and I could bash your face in mercilessly, or you can keep being a little school girl bitch. Other than that, I don't care what else you have to say.

Don't go down this road. Don't even let these fools get to you. I think we had to figure a few of these tools would pop up.

Reactions: Pittx9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT