ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstripe Game Thread

So we score maybe and then what? Northwestern will just drive and score to beat us.

So far the play calling in the red zone has been atrocious. Nice call for a toss idiot. Need a big play here.

Wow that pathetic on orndoffs part. Unreal. Really close to still being a TD but unacceptable .

Of course Orndoff drops it.

It's Pitt, 35+ years and counting. another bowl flop.

Hi Panther fans. Nick Marmo was half right all those years ago, you stink. Thanks for helping NW get over the .500 hump this year.

There it is boys....we beat two Top 10 teams, and job to a bottom feeding Fat 10 team.

Queue the Ped State/Hoopie trolls in 3......2........1.......

Another dropped TD aka Pitt mistake and we are done. Well another super disappointing end to what was a pretty exciting year but we are just an 7-8 win team and that ain't changing any time soon

DiNucci wishes he had that throw back but at least they are backed up.

Wow that pathetic on orndoffs part. Unreal. Really close to still being a TD but unacceptable .
Don't worry though Pittx9, all the Polyanna's on here will be starting threads soon saying "I believe in Narduzzi" and "Pitt made great strides" and "the future is wonderful" and all that jazz.

It's par for the course. Another Pitt bowl choker.

Never been more disgusted by a Pitt football team in my life. Terrible northwestern embarrassing them.

This is one of the few times since Narduzzi's been here that I feel like the other team was better prepared and played harder

Oh and 41 who made that pick...he's who touched up James helmet to helmet.

Isn't that some BS justice for ya?

What gets me is why some people have to wonder why Pitt gets no respect well keep losing to these crappy ass teams in bowls and there's why. SMU, Navy, NW, Southern Miss, the list goes on chance for a lot of momentum going into offseason possibly ranked pre season now poof all up in smoke

Don't worry though Pittx9, all the Polyanna's on here will be starting threads soon saying "I believe in Narduzzi" and "Pitt made great strides" and "the future is wonderful" and all that jazz.

It's par for the course. Another Pitt bowl choker.
I still believe in narduzzi, but everything is far from fine. You just can not lose to a team this bad in your bowl game. No strides were made, they won a few good games that's it. This season was a complete failure and most of the players should be embarrassed to talk about their playing days. I mean no D1 college football team should throw a defense out there that is so pathetic and unable to do anything.

Reactions: PittPoker
I hope they stop em and NW ends up with 4th n short, Pat F may just decide to go for it since they haven't had any trouble converting 4th downs all game

1996 thanks you
You are really turning into an eternal Pitt optimist. It's bizarre.

You need to face facts. Narduzzi so far in 2 seasons has not shown he is the savior. People are defecting from this program left and right. We got embarrassed once again in a bowl game against a worse team. We were unprepared.

Some of u should calm down.

The team blew opportunities early....but really think this game would be different if not for the injuries.

We know the defense sucks. We lost our formula to overcome it

1996 thanks you
Did you really have expectations for that team though? All I'm saying is that team was bad and everyone knew it. This team is way better than northwestern, it's absolutely ridiculous to lose to them and an 8-5 season is nowhere near enough to make up for that. Not disagreeing, just asking. '96 was god awful lol.

Never been more disgusted by a Pitt football team in my life. Terrible northwestern embarrassing them.

C'mon, you have plenty of reasons to be more embarrassed. That said, I see where you're coming from. It has to be incredibly embarrassing losing to a 6-6 BIG team to close out the season.

Reactions: sdnp
Drive down, score, and go for two. Just get this freakin season over with one way or another.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT