ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstripe Game Thread

I bet money on you guys today. Don't let me down.

I like your team. You should be up 10-0.

Funny I bet on USC. Also why are the oddsmakers showing such complete and utter disrespect for the higher ranked team in the Rose Bowl?????

NW always shows up in useless games.. so/so bowl.. NW will pay like their lives depend on it LOL.. they can be a pain. Now if a game really matters.. they'll tank.

I'll feel better if the offense can get it going. NW isn't beating us in a shootout. Good revival here, better get 7 this time.

That's more like it Canada! Since the Walt and Palko days, the flea flicker has always been one of my favorite plays.

wow, stared down the receiver the entire time. That's 14 points flushed down the toilet.

Wow peterman. Absolutely pathetic. Hasn't thrown a pass that blatantly awful all season. This is a disgrace to football, giving a terrible northwestern team the game like we don't even want it.

Geez this is not going to end well if we can't make a stop here. No way we can allow them to just shove it down our throats again. Come on guys wake up

3 red zone trips and 3 times shooting themselves in the foot (or in Aston's case tripping over his foot)

Funny I bet on USC. Also why are the oddsmakers showing such complete and utter disrespect for the higher ranked team in the Rose Bowl?????

I thought you guys -4 were a lock. I LOVED Pitt. Still do. You guys are moving the ball at will. Cut out the mistakes and you'll roll.

I bet money on you guys today. Don't let me down.

I like your team. You should be up 10-0.

Go away Hoopie. Noone cares what you did. Cant wait see you job to Miami with your overrated team. #16 team are 4 point dogs to an unranked Miami team. Haha goooooo hooooooome Mountainqueers!!

Terrible job by weah...not sure wtf he was doing at the line.....but an even worse decision by Peterman

Well we should easily be up 3 TDs right now. This is all on Pitt, just sickening right now. Their tackling is non-existent and the offense is falling apart. Second half team, hopefully we make it there.

Wow. How do you let that happen? This defense is a complete joke.

Can we please stop playing Idowu and play Brightwell fulltime now? These LB's stink and stink BAD.

Pitt had horrible pass d all year, and their run d was 4th in country, now the run d matches the pass d, both are terrible today

Canada could not help himself from having to call a OT pass off the jet sweep. He knows he has a national audience to show off for. That call was what started this whole downturn. He made calls as if we were well in control of this game ...his arrogance is what began this funk.

H2 PITT !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT