ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Clemson Gamethread

Mocking a forward pass attempt by Pitt

I hope these two a-holes die a slow painful cancer ridden death

Well it is going down like this....

Eight F-king yards passing

Watson needs to be fired at the post game press conference and told to find his own ride home
At beginning of game i would disagree, but this was bad. We really have no players (second rate players)

I love them (the players) and they play really hard, they just lack talent, do we want to compete in a P5 conference or not. Or should we move to conference USA, mac, sun belt.

General lack of high school talent in PA and north east. No midwestern kids are coming here. Southern kids are the unwanted by bigs

At beginning of game i would disagree, but this was bad. We really have no players (second rate players)

I love them (the players) and they play really hard, they just lack talent, do we want to compete in a P5 conference or not. Or should we move to conference USA, mac, sun belt.

General lack of high school talent in PA and north east. No midwestern kids are coming here. Southern kids are the unwanted by bigs

We proved to be better than at least six teams in a P5 conference this year.

I mean, why indeed would a QB recruit go to Pitt when he sees that such awful results don't get the backup a chance?
Why do we need opposing fan bases when our own fans do such a good job of telling kids not to go to Pitt?

It’s about building a program for crissakes

Carter and FFrench are legit...
Kenny’s throwing ability is not...
neither is the play calling

Could have had Ollison or Aston coming out of the backfield for passes.
Where was Aston on the jet sweeps?
A QB and WRs not being on the same page again and again
play calling was a mess...
A QB who showed no touch and 8 total yards passing with 0 TDS and 1 very bad INT

Defense had a number of good stops and gave the offense a number of opportunities and the offense and OC sqUandered them... for the second straight game.

I think Pitt has a bright future. Darn good team. Yes, you need a little more of a passing game. Really good defensive backfield though.

I think Pitt has a bright future. Darn good team. Yes, you need a little more of a passing game. Really good defensive backfield though.

Little more of a passing game? How about some semblance of a passing game, or at least giving the young QB some sense of confidence in himself.

A QB who can make quick decisions would perform better or one who had above average accuracy. There are so many QBs who could have more than 5 yards passing on 3/12 passing right now.
If you flipped QB's in this game, the results would be the same

Mercifully, the season is over. Please don't lay that BS out there about some fake exhibition game we're supposed to be invited to either. It's irrelevant and no one will be watching or care. So please don't mention an exhibition game or bowl game or whatever you call it. It's a meaningless and useless game that we shouldn't be invited to unless we would have gotten a minimum of 8 wins in the regular season.

On to basketball season. Football season is over.

We're going to have to find a QB, some RB's, WR's, an OL, and much of the defense before next year if we want to even get to 6 wins. What we have now is not ACC worthy. Then add in a head coach who knows how to prepare a team and assistants who can coach. That might give us a fighting chance.

Give me a break still the 3rd quarter--should we take a knee?

I agree with you.

What happened earlier, against PSU, THAT was running up the score. PSU was throwing bombs up 40 with 6 minutes left.

Going for a score up 18 in the third is NOT running up the score.

I like Dabo and Clemson, good luck.

Reactions: Charybdis
Give me a break still the 3rd quarter--should we take a knee?

Just ignore that. If things were reversed, I would expect my team to be running plays and not sitting on the ball in the 3rd quarter. Dabo is not James Franklin. He actually has some smarts and class. Good luck in the CFP. I hope Clemson wins the whole thing.

Just ignore that. If things were reversed, I would expect my team to be running plays and not sitting on the ball in the 3rd quarter. Dabo is not James Franklin. He actually has some smarts and class. Good luck in the CFP. I hope Clemson wins the whole thing.
Row of Pitt fans on the row in front of us and we all had a good time. Dabo, ln my opinion, usually does not try to run up the score. When we scored 77 on Louisville and 63 on Wake, our 4th team tailback scored the last 2 td's. He is the guy who scored the last TD Saturday night. Just wondering if penalties have been a problem this year for you-last night the offense seemed to be confused; and the lack of a passing threat hurt you a lot. Hoping Pitt wins the bowl game.

Row of Pitt fans on the row in front of us and we all had a good time. Dabo, ln my opinion, usually does not try to run up the score. When we scored 77 on Louisville and 63 on Wake, our 4th team tailback scored the last 2 td's. He is the guy who scored the last TD Saturday night. Just wondering if penalties have been a problem this year for you-last night the offense seemed to be confused; and the lack of a passing threat hurt you a lot. Hoping Pitt wins the bowl game.

Yes, we have been a victim of our own lack of discipline at times with penalties. Last night showed that with back to back procedure penalties and PI penalties. We'v reduced the PI penalties lately with some better coverages and our defensive coaches seem to be getting it as the season wears on. But you'd never know that by the score last night.

Mercifully, the season is over. Please don't lay that BS out there about some fake exhibition game we're supposed to be invited to either. It's irrelevant and no one will be watching or care. So please don't mention an exhibition game or bowl game or whatever you call it. It's a meaningless and useless game that we shouldn't be invited to unless we would have gotten a minimum of 8 wins in the regular season.

On to basketball season. Football season is over.

Truth!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT