ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Clemson Gamethread

I was so hoping Pickett was the answer, but I’ve seen enough.

Maybe I’m crazy, but I haven’t yet.

Will be almost all new faces on offense next year and I’d like to see if maybe he learned something this season and comes back showing some improvement.

Yinzer little league coaches expect to have Clemson run 3 QB sneaks then punt as to not embarrass our Panthers

Correct of course.

It’s win or go home for Clemson, an 18 point lead with that much time left is not safe no matter how bad our offense has looked.

It is a little odd how we keep running stuff wide the last couple weeks against 2 of the fastest teams in the entire country.

Ok, now the announcers are really mocking us.

For the billionth time let me state .....

Eff You See Kay DISNEY and all its subsidiaries!

Maybe I’m crazy, but I haven’t yet.

Will be almost all new faces on offense next year and I’d like to see if maybe he learned something this season and comes back showing some improvement.
Yeah, we won't face Clemson every week. He'll be fine.

Another jet sweep, what a surprise. Big loss. Run on 3rd and long because of no passing game. Getting sad now.

Seriously if I see another jet sweep I’m gonna puke
I know really .
giphy.gif

Would it damage the psyche of Pickett too much to actually pull him? Not that it matters now but frankly to show him he doesn't automatically have the job next year with wretched performances like this

Pickett has struggled against every competent defense. He's a mess. If he's the future at QB... there is no future.

Would it damage the psyche of Pickett too much to actually pull him? Not that it matters now but frankly to show him he doesn't automatically have the job next year with wretched performances like this
Who is going in Geoff George or Patti?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT