ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Clemson Gamethread

Geezus everything that guy said about Pitt that everyone was so offended by is spot on we are not worthy of playing in the MAC championship

Reactions: Mike Kudis 2020_
Pickett has zero pocket presence and I know the O-line can’t pass block for shit but you’d think you’d know you have about 2 seconds to throw the ball or there’s a defensive guy on you

This game is over. I just hope that Clemson has some mercy and doesn't lay 70 on us. Everything from the coaching to lack of execution and concentration to total lack of ACC talent is what Pitt is. I doubt we even score in the entire game. Pathetic. I hope no one thinks we deserve any kind of bowl game, because we don't.

Everyone now watch your comments, if we beat Carnegie School of HVAC, New Ken College of Culinary Arts, and Monaca University next year, there’ll be some who point out we were disappointed with this game....

How is it that Syracuse gave Clemson a good game earlier this year wit their low rated players? Better coaching??? Hmmmm...

Reactions: PittPanthers90
On the bright side we may be seeing Chase Price at QB the whole second half.

Of course he is probably better than Pickett, so maybe not.

Yes. I'm a long time fan. But this game is over. Men against boys. Maybe next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT