ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Miami Game Thread

Little nervous about this one. Either a touchdown, incomplete pass, or completion and a fumble. Hopefully there’s no indisputable evidence?

Edit: Or neither, catch but short of the goal line.

I think they got that one right. Definitely not a TD, but tough to take the catch away. Maybe a little lucky there.

When we get a penalty on offense, my first thought is "Pickett can get more yards", not "we're screwed".

Less of a catch than Jesse James but we’ll take it.

Good Drive. Overcame penalty, sack, and some 3rd and longs

I think they got that one right. Definitely not a TD, but tough to take the catch away. Maybe a little lucky there.

He didn’t complete it going down and didn’t make anything close to a football move. I think they had to go with the call on the field as it relates to the catch, but I’d be pissed right now if the teams were reversed.

I say it every week. The D gives up big plays most games….just can’t let them be scoring plays.

He didn’t complete it going down and didn’t make anything close to a football move. I think they had to go with the call on the field as it relates to the catch, but I’d be pissed right now if the teams were reversed.
I agree, but because of the antiquated rules where the call on the field has precedence I don’t think they could take it away.

It’s Freshmen to Freshmen to Freshmen. Harley was the only non-FR to make a play that drive.

We really need to beat Miami today. Whatever coach they bring in next year is going to be walking into a really nice situation for the future.

Reactions: President Stache
Van Dyke has some solid touch on his passing.

He’s got a rifle for an arm. Weird delivery, and a little slower than I would want for a QB that isn’t that mobile.
But that pass down field was a rocket considering it was his second read. You got to have an arm on you to make that throw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT