ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC Gamethread

I say onside kick. Of course I saw what happened to Tomlin when did something similar last year against the Jags, with a similarly bad defense

Why was the announcer giving the referee credit for being close to the play? If you are that close how do you blow the call? That was a clear catch.

I love the announcer pointing out that the ref was right there looking at the play when he made the call as if that means he couldn't have screwed it up, with all the blatant holding calls that have been right out in the open in front of a ref that didn't get called.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
I love the announcer pointing out that the ref was right there looking at the play when he made the call as if that means he couldn't have screwed it up, with all the blatant holding calls that have been right out in the open in front of a ref that didn't get called.

-The facemasks in the 1st quarter was worse then the holding.

Game over. How does Weaver not know that's ciming. Terrible Terrible football team

Yeah they couldn’t have telegraphed that play any more and somehow it still worked.

No way you let the wide receiver run for the 1st down from qb position. You crash the line of scrimmage with everyone.

Its a good thing we arent in the American. UCF, USF, Navy, ECU, Memphis, Cincy, Houston would destroy us

Game over. How does Weaver not know that's ciming. Terrible Terrible football team

Nathan Elliott 2-0 against Pitt. He has a candy arm yet throws for 300 yards.

Do us a favor Narduzzi...Walk away and take your so called coaching staff with you.

See, if you watch all the way until the end sometimes you get to see something new. In this case, a penalty for 12 men in the formation while a team was taking a knee.

Reactions: H2P 2003
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT