ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC Gamethread

Duh

You didn’t watch the game or see any post in this board during it?

He literally gave them 23 points but more importantly the points that mattered before Franklin threw on third teamers to make it a laugher in the 4th

We weren’t winning that game anyway, surely you realize this.

This team sucks in the 2nd half, the worst team in the country by a longshot.

I have no explanation for it and have never seen anything quite like it actually.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
So what? Honestly, so what? If they screw up the next hire, they screw up the next hire. But you don't stay getting raped on the field every Saturday because you might mess it up even more.

I just don't see any options for Pitt that will make them better than they presently are. By options I mean good coaches who would actually come here.

Narduzzi is extremely lucky that he got in peterman...and that was mainly cheyney.

Without peterman his first two years, narduzzi might already be gone.

Reactions: brickfhouse
The announcers don't think it was targeting ..I don't either. But it was a late hit

Narduzzi on his own merits would be fortunate to produce a 4 - 8 team. His winning seasons were the result of Chryst's players and recruiting. He got lucky. Now he's holding true to form for him. He's a 3 - 4 win/season coach.

Yep. The two 8-4 seasons were fool’s gold. Without Conner, Boyd, and a great offensive line Pitt would have been torched those years.

PITT scoring per half:

1st half ---> 22 average points per half (in 8 quarters)
2nd half ---> 0.42857143 average points per half (in 7 quarters)

*correction*

Last edited:
This is a terrible football team. They are soft and they quit at the half. They are poorly coached. Program is a mess

And that’ll put a cap on this. Lost and gave up 40 plus to UNC that has like 8 guys suspended

If Pitt keeps playing this badly PSU will schedule them every year. Pitt is the kind of cupcake team PSU likes to schedule on a yearly basis.

Another 3rd and 10+ conversion, this time on a short side option with an immobile QB making the pitch. Death by a thousand paper cuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT