ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs BC Gamethread

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is so typical. I don't care that he kicked that long one....he lost this game....along with the secondary and coaching. We will not win many more games and next year we could win less than three. Un effing believable.

He makes the long ones because he has no pressure, he's not suppose to make it. Xtra point to keep game going to 2nd overtime, that's a little different.

Welp... that was bad on so many levels. Monday morning news conference Narduzzi gets to shrug it off because of a missed XP and his job is not in jeopardy. We're stuck with this guy for another year. Christ.

Reactions: PerchMan
Does any of it matter? Nope. ND is a loss, Clemson is a loss, Miami is a loss, FSU is prolly even a loss. Doesnt matter. I don’t care about junk bowls. Playing in junk bowls for the extra practice doesn't translate to future results.

Sadly, I had to tell my 11 year old son that he still has to make the extra point...

Unreal, but not unexpected.

What is the point in having a football program? It's been what, 40 years of the same crap.

We are Charlie Brown and Pitt football is Lucy. No wAy if I’m Lyke he needs another year. Move on.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
See? Ped St fan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT