ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Clemson Gamethread

All true! The pain and disappointment doesn't get any easier. You would think the pain after 39 years would turn into indifference, but it hasn't yet. I think I probably have some serious ailment related to being a Pitt sports fan.
You love your school. That connection will always remain. Is a really nice things to have no matter how the sports teams do.

Dabo will find something to be angry about at halftime. No way he’s pulling starters until they score a couple more times.

Reactions: 4upmc
Could've had a fga attempt. Our coaches really are idiots.

Yet, that was a good 2nd Q.

Outscore them in the second half and maybe salvage some respectability.

Again....

Pickett is A SENIOR

And he just totally mismanaged that end of the half drive. Did he think the clock was stopped???? We had the ball at the 50 with 30 seconds left. Most any decent QB could get into FG range with that much time.

Pickett? Throws a 4 yard pass then slowly gets to the line and meanders and throws another pass over the middle.

I am one of the biggest critics of Whipple, and think the whole QB to the sideline every play should get the guy fired. But, seeing how Pickett sees the game, maybe it isnt all Whipples fault

To be fair, we're holding as well. They are letting em play. Very few penalties ste being called.

Reactions: Mikefln
af5a2235-5503-4846-9eaf-582ee158d526_text_hi.gif

Quit with the ref nonsense. Refs are equally bad today.

I didnt say anything about the refs you moron.

I literally just said Clemson holds on every play. What does that have anything to do with the refs? Ummmmmm readdddd.... its pretty easy.

I didnt say anything about the refs you moron.

I literally just said Clemson holds on every play. What does that have anything to do with the refs? Ummmmmm readdddd.... its pretty easy.

😆 you serious? Here is a tip. When you talk about holding, you are talking about the refs. It really is as simple as that.

Clemson PA announcer still struggling to pronounce our punter’s name.

Honestly, we got a break there. I think the receivers toe was down in bounds. His heel was out but I imagine if they replay and stop the image at the toe he was in.

Reactions: VeroBeachPanther
There isn't a qb in america helped out less by his WRs than Pickett
Wayne should have caught it.

Our receivers... other than Addison... just doesnt have the give me the f'n ball attitude. Short arming, bracing for hits, I mean, you need to get the damn ball.

Joe Delsardo would be the best WR these past couple years outside of Addison.

Reactions: President Stache
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT