ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs GT Gamethread

DJ
This is what happens when you play not to lose. You let the other team back into the game. Should have a bigger lead and need TD’s as opposed to FG’s.
This isn’t Pitt playing not to lose. It’s Pitt being incapable of doing anything offensively.

Before today, Vincent Davis' combined numbers in his four highest rushing yardage games of the season: 216 yards on 53 carries

Tonight: 208 yards on 23 carries

love this announcer, who sounds like the whitest man in America, dropping repeated references from the golden age of gangsta rap and G funk. I just heard a Bushwick Bill “Little Big Man” reference applied to Davis. LMAO!

What’s more surprising tonight...

the Bushwick Bill birthday reference by the ACC broadcasting team

-or-

V.Davis 200+ yard rushing tonight?

There are literally 100+ RB’s in the country that I wouldve picked to have a 200 yard rushing game before Vincent Davis. I watched it but still can’t quite believe it.

There are literally 100+ RB’s in the country that I wouldve picked to have a 200 yard rushing game before Vincent Davis. I watched it but still can’t quite believe it.
Yeah but you’ve also always wanted AJ Davis playing instead of him so......

The NFL game that started about 1:20 after this one is starting to catch up. The officials have turned this into a marathon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT