ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Miami Gamethread

You beat me to the game thread punch. Time to embrace the pain. Hope for the best; prepare for the . . .

All things considered, backup QB and starting in Miami heat... i'll take that possession. Can't that sack... but leaving The U on the 5 ain't all bad

yellen has a nice touch. they need to give him some time in the pocket and he will make the throws. and the hands of the WR to actually catch them

You don’t see that many 62 yard punts with no return. Would’ve been nice not to make the fair catch there.

Beats me, he looks good so far, but he looks as good as any of the other guys to me, certainly not massively better
No, not massively better, but i think he should be getting more touches. What do I know though.

1) That was a wasted drive. Bad job by the OC.
2) Forward Progress should have been given and Late Hit Not Called - Bad job by the officials.

The NCAA Football Rules Committee has eliminated the 2-yard ''halo'' rule on punt returns. Returners still must be given an unimpeded opportunity to catch the punt. The penalty for failing to do that or for contacting a player who has signaled for a fair catch will be 15 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT