ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Miami Gamethread

1) That was a wasted drive. Bad job by the OC.
2) Forward Progress should have been given and Late Hit Not Called - Bad job by the officials.

I thought it was a late hit too watching it live, changed my mind after I saw the replay.

How is that a personal foul? He waited for the guy to catch the ball the. Lightly tackled him

There's the kind of hidden yardage that decides games. Miami's punt nets 62 yards. Our punt, after the penalty, nets 35 yards. 27 yards of field position lost on the two punts.

The NCAA Football Rules Committee has eliminated the 2-yard ''halo'' rule on punt returns. Returners still must be given an unimpeded opportunity to catch the punt. The penalty for failing to do that or for contacting a player who has signaled for a fair catch will be 15 yards.
THAT WAS UNIMPEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vincent has the shake and bake to go nuts but they run him on wham plays into a meh OLine and it just isnt working. ever

Apparently Whipple laid the points and took the Canes. That’s the only reason that I can figure why Sibley was taken out during that first drive.

What is the fascination with putting that smurf in the backfield when a mauler like Sibley is breaking them off 7 and 9 yards at a time??

Reactions: columbus mike
Ok Mr. Narduzzi, aka defensive genius. Does this defensive scheme have a way to cover seem routes up the middle of the field. Just wondering after the last three weeks.

H2P

Reactions: columbus mike
All the preseason hype and the current state of the Panthers is very disappointing.

Geez, why couldn’t he have held on to that? Hit him right in the hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT