ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs PS Gamethread

Again bad quarterback play has gotten many a coach fired. Narduzzi needs to keep this in mind. Wanny didn’t

Cmon Stache you know that was a horrible decision there. Only plausible excuse is if they didn’t have enough guys on the field.

No I don’t. It’s ridiculous to think otherwise you have no freaking idea why the ti was called

Difference so far is RB. If we had a good RB, then he scores on the screen play with Davis. If they had our RB he gets tackled and it is 4th down.

Reactions: PittLegends
Shame on that PI. It was a bad throw and Ford jumped the route. Seems like forever since a safety has done that. Once again, can’t get out of our own way.

HTP

But pat is a defensive genius guys! Didn’t you see it on that 85 yard run!!!!
I suppose you can blame him for not teaching Dane Jackson how to tackle that guys missed two already. They had the tackle to get off the field and Jackson and the one on missed it, can't do that

Absolute embarrassment of a drive. Really dumb PI penalty after garbage tackling to allow long run. Somehow we gotta find a way to get our offense going, and I’m not sure if there’s a chance the run game will be a part of that.

3rd and 8 from the PSU 5. All you Have to do is get off the field and your O has great field position. 3 pts minimum.

Oh yeah. This is Pitt.

85 yard run. PSU TD 3 plays later.

Sickening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT