ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs PS Gamethread

Regardless of the decision can we put to bed that Kessman is even a decent kicker. Yeah, he hit a few long ones last year but he misses so many short field goals.

HTP
Kessman sucks he has missed way to many fg already. Hell he misses one a game. But pn should have went for the td there. If there was another couple of minutes I could see taking the fg but time was short and as was mentioned they still needed to score a TD, however with a decent hs kicker a TD wins it. Also they did get the ball back with 2 minutes they just took a little too long after the first first down.

Then kneel down at the 1. That's still better than a field goal with that little time left.
Never mentioned the fg my response was to the whiners saying that the play calling was horrible. With last year's rb and ol yeah it would have been retarded but it was fine with this group of olmen. In fairness they will likely be better as time goes on as they are a pretty green unit

Never mentioned the fg my response was to the whiners saying that the play calling was horrible. With last year's rb and ol yeah it would have been retarded but it was fine with this group of olmen. In fairness they will likely be better as time goes on as they are a pretty green unit

Sorry. I misunderstood. You have to go for it, the details of play calls is more complicated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT