ADVERTISEMENT

PSU posters on here

I posted in a thread about Hackenburg the other day and I don't think I was re-banned. They may have dialed it back to allow more conversation. Hopefully we can all be a little better about the way we engage now that we've all had some years of experience on these things.

ahh, see? there ya go. the bans have been lifted for everyone, it appears. cool

I have made a comment on BWI, after one of your more crazy posters said it was ok to riot over Paterno, but not over the death of a child in Baltimore. I think it's crazy to riot over either but I just thought death might be more important in the grand scheme of things than a football coach losing his job. His response was since Parerno was an "icon" rioting is ok. I left it at that because I'm sure disagreeing with than line of thought would be grounds for banning by McAndrews.

Marinomd...I'm not going defend every PSU fan because there's idiots amongst all fan bases. I hope you wouldn't put yourself in position to defend every Pitt fan on this board. I'm sure you wouldn't.

any rational person knows that rioting is never ok. that being said, and I mentioned this before in another thread, comparing the riots in State College & Baltimore is like comparing Hurricane Ike and Hurricane Katrina.

Marinomd...I'm not going defend every PSU fan because there's idiots amongst all fan bases. I hope you wouldn't put yourself in position to defend every Pitt fan on this board. I'm sure you wouldn't.

any rational person knows that rioting is never ok. that being said, and I mentioned this before in another thread, comparing the riots in State College & Baltimore is like comparing Hurricane Ike and Hurricane Katrina.

I completely agree. In this particular case someone on bwi was calling them both riots & was explaining why it was ok to riot for Paterno.

I definitely not going to defend every Pitt fan either. And maybe I'm being naive, but bwi has to lock a thread after over 300 replies to the wack job John Ziegler arguing over Sandusky's innocence. I really don't believe there would be that many Pitt fans who supported a guy that outs victims and hopes for a retrial of a convicted pedophile. At least I hope there are not as many who care about football over all else but maybe I'm wrong.

Welcome all and any Penn State Posters that can be and should be proud of what Penn State Football has done and I have no problem whatsoever with any Poster from any School that will respect what Pitt contributions to College Football has done for College Football as well.

The Monitors take care of the Penn State CULTists Nittany Liars like Tratur, Pnnylion, and his hate for anything that does not praise Penn State Hate for everything!

We have great WVU, MSU, Michigan, Army, navy, ND, FSU, PSU and UNC Posters that do great job educating the Lair Posters too!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT