ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers versus cowboys game day thread

I don't mind BS calls nearly as the inconsistency of the call. Be consistent. Like a strike zone.

Hated committing to a route like that one the 2-point conversion. I'd have rather seen Ben improvise a bit and find a better option.

Then again, if we let this guy orchestrate a touchdown drive here, then we deserve every bit of this loss.

It would suck for this guy if after playing so great, he just botches one throw to lose it.

Whatever happens Stillers didn't play well, or super bad. But they brought a C game. And Dallas was hungry. Pros different than colleges and conferences.

How many times did you see Tomlin rolling the sideline to attack a ref? Compare that to ACC Dabo.

Wait, what? What the hell are we doing not kicking a field goal there? I thought we would just try to draw them offsides there. Just a terrible decision.

Reactions: USN_Panther
What most people don't get is they practice that chit everyday. Just good football. Even in 2-6 teams.

Romo is saying not kicking a field goal was correct because it might have been blocked. But this isn't high school. You need to be able to make a 30-something yard field goal in a dome, for Pete's sake.

Reactions: pittbb80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT